Stray Fawn Community

takoyama's cove: v4, where i hoyo game post once a week cookie why did you introduce me to genshin (pepper is a little meow meow)

takoyamaaaS

6 minutes ago, spooky602h said:

where do you find these cute critters?!

https://www.sylestia.com/generator/
Make an account, complete the tutorial, and go to Explore > Generator and select the species, genes, mutations, and color. Don’t generate it, you can’t. You can save the image though.

• Paw up 1

I was watching a quiet video, then switched to a Let it Grow meme video, I skipped to the You Greedy Dirtbag! part and the person who made the video turned that volume up. So I’m effectively deaf and my parents are wondering what the heck is happening over in my room.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

My dog just tried to jump on my bed, and, in the process, hit my nose.

Why do I injure myself too much?

pett them becaus their a good doh

-from gamecookie not dog

14 minutes ago, spooky602h said:

what was your username? alot of my friends are playing RN

Swamplefoox. Currently I’m eating, but Second Chance is available on my tablet? So, I’ll join that instead.

• Paw up 1

15 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

I don’t even have 500 page views on deviantArt, while @Normal human has 7k. How?

Well I've been in DA for 2 years while you have been there for 3 months. You'll gain a following eventually. Who even cares about pageviews anyways? I've always been more into favs, watches and comments. Pageviews only indicate the ammount of times people decided to click on your profile. A lot of people just fav and go on with their lives

• Like 1

"Well, they're just fine. A little dark, a little gloomy, and as always, hey, full of dead people, what are you gonna do?"

"Oh, there's the little sunspot, little snootchy. And here is a sucker for the little sucker, eh?"

"WHAT?! The Fates are here and you didn't TELL ME?!"

"I KNOW...you know, I know, I got it, I get the concept."

"YES! HADES RULES!"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! RRRRRRRRRRRGH! OK, fine fine, I'm cool, I'm fine."

"So you took care of him, huh? Dead as a door nail. Weren't those your EXACT words?"

"I'm about to rearrange the cosmos, and the one SCHLMEAL, WHO CAN LOUSE IT UP, IS WALTZING AROUND IN THE WOODS!"

"And hey, two thumbs WAY, way up for our leading lady! What a dish. What a doll."

"Let's get ready to RUMBLE!"

"Guys, guys, relax. It's only halftime."

"My favorite part of the game...sudden death."

"Game...set...match."

"I can't believe this guy. I throw EVERYTHING I've got at him, and it doesn't even...what...are...those?"

"I've got 24 hours to get rid of this bozo, or the entire scheme I've been setting up for 18 years goes up in smoke, and you, ARE WEARING, HIS MERCHANDISE!"

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" *BOOM*

"Aren't we forgetting one teensy-weensy, but ever so crucial, little tiny detail? I OWN YOU!"

"Geez Louise. What got his goat, huh?"

"Ba-boom. Name is Hades, Lord of the Dead. Hi, how ya doin'?"

"Hey, hey, I only need a few seconds and I'm a fast talker, all right? See, I got this major deal in the works, a real estate venture, if you will. And Herc, you little devil you, may I call you Herc? You seem to be constantly getting in the way of things."

"Hear me out, you little...just hear me out, OK? So I would be eternally grateful if you'd just take a day off of this hero business of yours. I mean, sheesh, monsters, natural disasters. Pfft. You wait a day, OK?"

"Here's the deal. You give up your strength for 24 hours. Let's say the next 24 hours. And Meg here is free as a bird and safe from harm. We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. What do you say? Come on."

"Naah! It's a possibility. It happens, because it's war. Anyways, what do you owe these people? Isn't Meg, little schmoozy-poo, more important than they are? Isn't she?!"

"And by the way, Herc, isn't she just a fabulous little actress?"

"What I mean is that your little chicky-poo was working for me all the time. Duh."

"So much for the preliminaries, and now on to the main event!"

"Uh, guys? Olympus would be that way."

"Boom, badda-boom-boom-boom! HA!"

"Zeusy, I'm home!"

"I'm the one giving orders now, bolt boy. And I think I'm gonna like it here."

"Follow the fingers, him! The yutz with the horse."

"Guys, get your Titanic rears in gear, and kick some Olympian butt! Whoa, is my hair out?"

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! WE WERE SO CLOSE! So close, we tripped at the finish line, why? Because our little Nutmeg has to go all noble."

"Get a grip. Here, let me show you around."

"You know what's slipped my mind? You'll be dead, before you can get to her. THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM, IS IT?"

"Hercules, stop! You can't do this to me, you can't-" *gets punched in the face* "Fine, OK, listen. Huh! OK, well I deserve that."

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1