Stray Fawn Community

takoyama's cove: v4, where i hoyo game post once a week cookie why did you introduce me to genshin (pepper is a little meow meow)

takoyamaaaS

Woman 1: Getting into trouble a little early today, aren't we, Aladdin?

Aladdin: Trouble? No way. You're only in trouble if you get caught.

Razoul: [grabs Aladdin] GOTCHA!

Aladdin: I'm in trouble!

• Haha 1

Aladdin: [after learning Genie's rules] Provisos? You mean, limitations on wishes? Some all-powerful genie. He can't even bring people back from the dead. I don't know, Abu. He probably can't even get us outta this cave. Looks like we're gonna hafta find a way outta here.

[Genie stomps his foot loudly in front of the duo]

Genie: Excuse me?! [scoffs in annoyance] Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? And all of a sudden, you're walkin' out on me?! I don't think so! Not right now! YOU'RE GETTIN' YOUR WISHES, SO SIT DOWN!!!

[Aladdin and Abu sit on the carpet; Genie joins them]

Genie: In case of emergency, [points in different directions with many arms] the exits are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here,... ANYWHERE! [retracts his extra arms] Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'RE...!!!

[the carpet takes off and pops out of the cave]

Genie: ...OUTTA HERE!!!

• Confused 1

Genie: Observe! [pushes a button on the remote control and a Genie robot appears]

RoboGenie: You have violated the perimeter of the Aladdin and Jasmine wedding! Prepare to be vaporized. Thank you!

[he fires lasers; Genie, Aladdin, Cassim, and Iago duck]

• Haha 1

Just now, alex602h said:

how do i feed my lion?

Go to Hoard. Then click a food item, then click Feed Myself.

To feed other lions, go to their profile and click “Feed”. Select the food item you want first. Or, if you don’t care, just click Feed.

Your main male’s hunger is on the side.

A lion’s hunger is by their other stats, like mood.