Stray Fawn Community

takoyama's cove: v4, where i hoyo game post once a week cookie why did you introduce me to genshin (pepper is a little meow meow)

takoyamaaaS

47 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

i think i officially simp for a character you can talk to like twice in the entirety of deltarune 

i can officially relate

*i say this as im making fanart of spamton and swatch having battery acid and coffee*

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Stinky said:

i can officially relate

*i say this as im making fanart of spamton and swatch having battery acid and coffee*

at ē least you can talk to those guys more than king of diamonds

who i SOMEHOW simp for

The king and his son have many attributes such as tears in his eyes, a spoon with black eyes, a protruding tongue, large teeth, a wide body, gloves and blue shoes. Unlike the Lancer, it has a triangular crown and a large mouth (the mouth has more square teeth than the mouth). Blue, a chain that kills people in battle, and a black flying suit at the end of a battle. After the war, he only saw his right hand.

this person

The king was a dark-skinned man with cold hair who loved people and cared only for his own desires. He came to power, his stubborn desire to subjugate the world, and his descendants managed to accept the plans of the knights of the other three kings. The King showed signs of violence against his son Lancer, but forgot about it and used it as a criterion for winning the war. In the last battle, the king was loyal to the soldiers and tried not to cause trouble. Chris, Lowry and Susie Lancer threatened to kill him if he didn't stop.

But the king is very kind to his son, talks to him in the room, and de Lancer asks if he is happy. When Lancer left the palace and shouted "little cuckoo," he refused to move the bulbs like a slope.

Basic story
Date

In ancient times, the world was ruled by the darkness of four kings. In fact, before the crisis, Susie went into the dark world and was seen at night. Apparently, the king began to make military plans, so the army built Dongquan Palace as a soldier, and the other three kings, Nick, were imprisoned. .. In the Castle of Cards the king rules himself and the dark world of Lancer.

Chapter 1

By the end of the first chapter, the king appears to be a real man. When the protagonist reaches the top of Kabul, Lancer tries to make a decision with his father. The king, however, decided to convince the hero that Lancer was a prisoner. In fact, the hero can fight him so that Lancer can escape from the king.

During the war, King Wright complained that he had nothing to do with his life. He explained that his main goal is to create a dark world dominated by people living in darkness.

The warriors fought to overthrow the king, who eventually "agreed" not to fight the light. Larcy saved the king, and when the hero made an inhumane attack on one of two interventions, he said:

Hit enemy in combat (spears, lancers, kings unknown): Susie uses defensive spells in combat while she sleeps.
Elsewhere: Lanceres and some dark knights come to capture the king. “Then it hit us.

Part 2

King of Chapter 2 is nothing more than an interactive NPC in the room under the Raleigh Palace. As he spoke to him, he asked if he felt less uncomfortable than controlling his room and if his ruin was a problem. "Little Lightner's friend," said Raleigh.

Before leaving the room, Lancer asked if he was happy and Susie reminded her to try to get her out of the house. He claimed it was a cast tower, but the king softly announced that he would call it "little Kakuru". Larcy said the nickname was so cute and Susie was so angry she didn't speak to her.

After introducing everyone to the online world and saying a few words to it, he spoke a few more words to the queen. In her speech, the Queen criticized the Queen as "a traditional water bottle" and the new role of her mother Lancer. Don't hesitate, she'll tell you what you need, but give her some while she cries. Forward

A big man without a stone His head is like a diamond He has long white hair on the back of his head His face is like a large diamond

Label

In the episodes of Phase 1, Roxel describes himself as a selfish man and a novelist. “We were released this morning, she had spoken to her father who was fine and did not register her husband.

Use English first, the meaning is clear But it has to do with changing the suffixes "-est" and "- eth" into unfamiliar words, and pay attention to the words "you" and "you" and your pain. pride. This increases the conversion of modern English But it is usually accompanied by fear or pressure

Rousseff at a five-story shop on a wall card He said his confession was obtained through punishment, and that his confession was a punishment. After making a mistake and persecuting K Tegelekdis, he shows that he is not faithful to his character and thus admits that he is a partner, because when the king falls, he always wins. He insisted on working for a new federal government.

Lancer called Rocks a "little daddy." Ross and Lancer gave their opinion

Title
Story

When the king and his princes came to the throne, the other three kings rebelled. All the lights went out and King Rockwell hired Corder as the new and current coach to replace the old one. Before Chris and Susie Ashwini entered the world, Roxa demolished deserts and forests to make matters worse. In this way, he cleverly broke complex “laws,” and he became one of the few blacks to take over the government because of his difficult position.

time du1

As they approached the second floor of the Great Tower, an elaborate housekeeper kept them in the living room. Do not leave until the chaos ends.

Eventually, Rowxl reached the fifth floor of the store, saying he was ready to support his plan to track down the hero. When the royal wedding took place, Roosevelt stopped them, took the throne, took the throne, and started the same attack. The bomber struck shortly after noon in front of a Kabul police station. Attempts to describe the body were a test of his ability, until he decided not to interrupt the meeting.

After the defeat of the Lord, he appeared on the roof of Catenberg and greeted the group. "It is the story of Luke and the three heroes," he said. He's trying to understand you

Spamton sometimes wears yellow and pink glasses. Wearing a long V-shirt and black hair. And looks like a spoiled robot like a big fan.

When Spamton became NEO, Spamton was the type of car he thought the Body of the Image was pink and yellow. And a portable laser gun is like a NEO metaton. A few green lines hang.

The switch showed that many people were unable to comment. and some go to heaven Spartan had straight black hair, bright colored glasses, a bright white face. and black shirt

The Spamton design is based on the most popular dog breeds, with old faces and benches adorned with Lokist, Manekens and Pinocchio noses. But when the Spamton is in NEO mode, he calls himself a dog and yells, “That Love!” This is confirmed by the song.

Spamton has the ability to increase the size of the head. With the NEO system, the head is longer.

coast

Spamton is a creative ex-salesperson and always ready to sign. I have overcome this tragedy. But his words were often useless and harsh. He claimed that his confession was obtained through torture. Chris tries to hide his money every time. (He calls it "chroma.") Astronomy is like spam. Incorrect bracket placement Rather than using a few words, it may take up more or less space. More links and votes failed.

in many conversations He seemed confused and angry. which caught the attention of Chris and stopped him without warning This mental crisis arose after the NEO war because Chris wanted to make his journey without English.

If you don't enter all lines except Spamton NEO, finally Spamton will always display "Points of Interest" as "niche", "varrant", "varrant", "string".

name
history

Before joining Cyber World, Chris and Susie blocked Adam from spam, but Litterer doesn't like spam.

Suddenly, Spamton began to find a way out. Finally, he called someone to help him. Suddenly, he succeeded. Since then, Spamton has "calling" strangers for help. At the palace, he contacted him and started talking. More about his relationships, from commercials to television to cars.

But he suddenly failed. He uses Liters atch's anonymity to develop tools to digitally express his hopes and dreams. dream not come true Bad news came out of the car.

Spamton was soon forced to leave the fort. On the day of the news, one of Addison's people went to spam, but Spamton appeared to be there, shutting down after the call. Chris' phone rang in the dark world.

Leaving a friend, Spamton is forced to stay at home in Cyber City Square.

One time (somebody (apparently Spamton) tried to hijack something by monopolizing the watch to replace the black and white dress with colored glasses. (Of course it's a NEO device)]

When asked about a friend, they will find one.

His name is Mike. Spamton hates them and tells Christ that he doesn't believe what he hears on TV, and claims that Mike is the killer. So Spamton said, "[Mike] Will you all win !?" If NEO wins, the war with NEO ends. In fact, Mike and Spamton have met some police officers before.

Chapter 2

Simple mode

Spamton met Chris in Cyber City. There Chris was sent home to his farm. After a brief conversation, Spamton quarrels with Chris as he tries to reach an "agreement."

He was found in an old hospital before Spamton won. After Chris agreed to Chris's new contract, he opened the list below. Chris, who bought Spamton's cage, was able to move the empty disk home without it. He returns to Spamton's store and Spamton tries to attack Chris again.

After Chris installed the loaded disk in the car, he installed Spamton Spamton NEO. I admired her wishes, but when I saw her model, I was shocked by her dog shape. He thinks this is the key to his "freedom" and offers Chris to win his heart. But before that, Chris joins the group and sees Spamton fighting all the members of NEO SOUL.

You can defeat the NEO Spamton by fighting or breaking the chain. If he wins the fight, he will continue to fight and unlock Spam Tone EX, but when he tries to change, his broken body explodes. When the group pushed him to let her go, Spamton found out that NEO Chris was trying to kill her. When she fell in love with him, she danced merrily, tore the last rope and fell to the ground.

With his victory, Spamton escaped the system and returned to his original position, gaining life and speed. I'm sorry, I can only work with dogs, but I want to support my group's efforts. Have fun and become a helper champion (breaking lines) or a full scarf (winning the battle). There's a picture of Chris in the mirror.