Stray Fawn Community

takoyama's cove: v4, where i hoyo game post once a week cookie why did you introduce me to genshin (pepper is a little meow meow)

takoyamaaaS

• takoyamaaaS changed the title to takoyama's cove: v4, where i when the you when i the you (pepper is a little meow meow)
On 11/9/2019 at 3:46 PM, takoyamaaaS said:

I tried to roleplay on Roblox, but as always, everybody ended up ignoring me.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

*throws tako in the b̴̨̡͙̼͖̰̞̼͙̙̿̃͐̊̐̍̇̽̚̕͘ã̴͍̠̐̾̆̉̋̍͘ŝ̸̢̖̰̱̰̣̙̰̀̀ẽ̴̡̡̧̡̛̺̮͖̹̻͚̼̠̐̓̕͝m̷̡̢̛̖̳̱̻̟̼̩̳̺̿̀́̃̃̓̽ȩ̶̲̣̪̃̅́̌̎͛ņ̷̺͂̅͠t̶̩͉͆́̾̈́͋̊͆́̔̕*

2 minutes ago, spookycake said:

*throws tako in the b̴̨̡͙̼͖̰̞̼͙̙̿̃͐̊̐̍̇̽̚̕͘ã̴͍̠̐̾̆̉̋̍͘ŝ̸̢̖̰̱̰̣̙̰̀̀ẽ̴̡̡̧̡̛̺̮͖̹̻͚̼̠̐̓̕͝m̷̡̢̛̖̳̱̻̟̼̩̳̺̿̀́̃̃̓̽ȩ̶̲̣̪̃̅́̌̎͛ņ̷̺͂̅͠t̶̩͉͆́̾̈́͋̊͆́̔̕*

then youd be throwing youyrself in the basement wre the same Lrage:

i made it generate a story between licorice cookie (who is now a woman) and schwarzwalder having an argument, here it is:

licorice cookie and schwarzwalder are having an argument

in the park across from the drugstore. It is a very heated discussion, which is unusual for licorice and schwartzwalder because they usually agree on everything. But today they have different opinions about the proper way to eat an éclair.

"No!" says schwartzwalder, "you must take off the top first."

"But I always do it this way," says licorice, who's been eating éclairs since she was three years old. She doesn't know what schwartzwalder means when he claims that you're supposed to open them up like a book.

Then licorice tries to argue her point by taking off the top of her éclair and showing it to schwartzwalder, but he refuses to look at it. He keeps insisting that you can only open the éclair like a book if you use two hands. Licorice is not fond of schwartzwalder's brand of logic, so she pretends to be interested in the leaves blowing down the street instead of paying attention to him.

"You've got to put it back together again," says schwartzwalder, pointing to his own éclair, "and then you can eat it all at once."

Licorice looks suspiciously at this new claim. She thinks that maybe schwartzwalder has never actually eaten an éclair before and that he's just making these rules up as he goes along. After all, how could he possibly know anything about such a complex food? She decides to ignore him and eats her éclair in whatever way makes her happy.

The argument between licorice and schwartzwalder continues until they are interrupted by a loud voice shouting, "Hey, where did you get those éclairs?" The person yelling is a tall man with a bushy beard and round glasses. He is wearing a black suit jacket over a white shirt with a red bow tie. His name is Mr. Goldfish.

Mr. Goldfish takes one look at licorice's éclair and exclaims, "That's not how you do it! You should open the éclair like a book, not like a flower!"

Everyone in the park stops their conversations and turns to stare at schwartzwalder and licorice. Even the squirrels fall silent.

"Is that true?" asks licorice. "Do you have any proof?"

Schwartzwalder shakes his head. "I'm sorry, but I don't mean to brag, but I have eaten thousands of éclairs in my time."

This is not good enough for licorice. She raises her hand and shouts, "Wait a minute! You're saying you ate éclairs when you were three years old? That's impossible. Children aren't even allowed to eat éclairs until they're five!"

"Oh yes, I can prove it," says schwartzwalder. He removes the top of his éclair and shows it to everyone. Licorice cannot believe her eyes. There is no way that anyone could have eaten an éclair while still being a child.

"Come on!" she cries. "Give me a break!"

"It's true," insists schwartzwalder, "but if you don't want to believe me, just ask your parents."

And now licorice is angry. She takes another éclair out of her bag and starts to chomp into it.

"Whoa, there!" says schwartzwalder, grabbing hold of licorice's hand to stop her. "Don't eat that one yet. We haven't finished our conversation."

Licorice stares at him in disbelief. "Are you kidding? We've already had a perfectly good debate. Why are you still trying to convince me to eat éclairs the wrong way? What's the point?"

"Because you're missing something," says schwartzwalder. "You're not seeing the big picture."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Look, I know it's difficult to understand," says schwartzwalder, "but you need to think outside the box."

"What does that even mean?"

"You'll see," replies schwartzwalder, "when you eat your éclair like a book."

A few minutes later, licorice has finished her éclair. Now she is beginning to feel sleepy. It was a good thing she didn't finish schwartzwalder's éclair before she went to sleep. If she had, she would probably have dreamed about éclairs and her head might have hurt when she woke up.

But that's not the problem. The real trouble is that she can't remember the last time she ate an éclair.

Dr. Chicken Little is a mad scientist who lives in an underground laboratory in the middle of a swamp.

• Haha 1