Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Neat! Thank you so much! Could I friend Wavedraco just because?

Go ahead, she doesn't mind

She breeds dragons, so expect random hatchlings in your mailbox every once in a while

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Now that I’m free to use him as I wish! I bred him with my other female starter just for the sake of science and to get more dragons to raise! ❤️

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Now that I’m free to use him as I wish! I bred him with my other female starter just for the sake of science and to get more dragons to raise! ❤️

Cool, he made one of her weird psycadellic looking dragons, so he gives good babies

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

What's the name of that familiar? I need it!

It is a Runescar Lynx! I got it while I was hunting for Gathering Items! :)(It’s seems like a rare drop though so no guarantee that it’ll appear each time you do it, it might not even be the same drop!)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

I got it while I was hunting

Seems like I should do a little story driven thing with how I got my Lynx!

While I was out hunting with my dragon folk, I came across a wild Lynx in the same hunting trip as ours! We didn’t want to fight it for competition, as it had suddenly injured itself from the hunt! We finished the elk stampede ourselves, and came back for the poor injured lynx, we had no choice but to take it in for care..

4 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

It is a Runescar Lynx! I got it while I was hunting for Gathering Items! :)(It’s seems like a rare drop though so no guarantee that it’ll appear each time you do it, it might not even be the same drop!)

Yeah getting familliars while gathering is pretty rare, but it happens. I just watnted the name so I could buy it, since it'd take months for me to find it while gathering.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
12 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Yeah getting familliars while gathering is pretty rare, but it happens. I just watnted the name so I could buy it, since it'd take months for me to find it while gathering.

Well for now Silver’s caring for it since it is a wary one and needs to get used to it’s accompanying dragons, if I get it to friendly in someway then I might share! ^^

7 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Well for now Silver’s caring for it since it is a wary one and needs to get used to it’s accompanying dragons, if I get it to friendly in someway then I might share! ^^

It was only 3000 gold, so i have one now too :P

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

That looks like my boi!

273BA3C6-6E1C-44E4-8232-4D7110DE055F.png.df9939755a0f6c9c790f7b0ffb235095.png

Aaaahhh I wish we could breed familiars and get babies from them!! Oh just imagine our lynx’s kittens! :D❤️

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

HELLO random beautiful morphology 

48588B3A-F818-46B6-AB39-3DDA412FCB7C.png.cec7861f2c4fe3c8053e53c11fff7ce0.png

Omg! It’s a female tundra! If you have her, could she breed with Silver once his inability to breed again expires?

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Omg! It’s a female tundra! If you have her, could she breed with Silver once his inability to breed again expires?

She was a Morphology, but I have other dragons I could breed with him? (One their breeding cooldown expires too)