Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

3 hours ago, mhiahia said:

Oooh, this game sounds so cool. I'll start reading about it, maybe you guys have some tips and tricks? I like it when I know how the game works before I start playing.

Basically you breed dragons and can fight in the Coliseum and gather items and make dragon images, etc.

Soooo...

I exalted the random starter male I got and now I would like to breed my female with someone, but I can't get a male. Also, since I'm on mobile I dont' have a lot of options on what to do, some things can't load. Was exalting him a bad idea?

7 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Soooo...

I exalted the random starter male I got and now I would like to breed my female with someone, but I can't get a male. Also, since I'm on mobile I dont' have a lot of options on what to do, some things can't load. Was exalting him a bad idea?

Yep. I could trade you a male, but he won’t be ready to breed for a couple of days.

10 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Soooo...

Or, you could go to Tomo and try to get some questions right. Every question you get right is 300 treasure.

Just now, Meron'nikeringu said:

Yep. I could trade you a male, but he won’t be ready to breed for a couple of days.

Yeah for my genius decision making then!

I think I'm going to try out the desktop version at home, then I'll decide what I'm going to do.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

Or, you could go to Tomo and try to get some questions right. Every question you get right is 300 treasure.

I did that already, but thanks anyway!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mhiahia said:

Soooo...

There's a couple ways to get dragons, the main way is the auction house. Hatchlings usually cost about 4000-6000, but a ready to breed dragon would cost about 12000. Anyways, I could also temporarily give you one of my dragons, to breed with. So you could have some babies, at no cost.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, spacecat at random said:

I'm back. If anybody wants free dragons tomorrow, I'm about to get 6 eggs. 3 are from my starter and likely boring, 3 others could be a terrible accident or nice enough. Could fix @mhiahia's starter issue, but Silver gets at least one if she wants them

Show me the available dragons! :D

I have an accumulating number of paint (primary) if anyone is interested, I don’t mind selling them for cheap or for free. My username is MissoDoggo (feel free to friend me :) ), all unnamed are available.

I was going for a koi fish look, but got stuck in the trap of black-y gray colours. I’ll hopefully be breeding something more exciting soon. Example:

E98A7FD0-24D1-49C8-9000-EEB628E37105.jpeg

• Love 4

1 hour ago, spacecat at random said:

I'm back. If anybody wants free dragons tomorrow, I'm about to get 6 eggs. 3 are from my starter and likely boring, 3 others could be a terrible accident or nice enough. Could fix @mhiahia's starter issue, but Silver gets at least one if she wants them

Well, I'm definitely interested.

42 minutes ago, Raybeams said:

I have an accumulating number of paint (primary) if anyone is interested, I don’t mind selling them for cheap or for free. My username is MissoDoggo (feel free to friend me :) ), all unnamed are available.

I was going for a koi fish look, but got stuck in the trap of black-y gray colours. I’ll hopefully be breeding something more exciting soon. Example:

E98A7FD0-24D1-49C8-9000-EEB628E37105.jpeg

If you still have some you'd like to give away, I'd love to get my hands on a female!

• Like 1

Alright, here's an update:

Managed to buy a pearlcatcher male, but I think it's a waste to breed him with my starter female, so I would still love to get some of your dragons -  I don't want to be a nuisance though. It's perfectly fine it you don't want to give them to me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alex602h said:

The thing that bugs me about flight rising is the fact that some dragons can eat grass... I mean, they dont look like herbivores at all! (Herbivores are usually fat, and have skinny legs. (Example: gazelle) They are fat, because they need lots of space for lots of grass. They also need space for diffrent types of stomachs, to digest the plants. Digesting grass and leaves is hard. They have skinny legs, becuase grass nad leaves barely give any nutrition.)

dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=18&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=6&winggene=10&wings=98&auth=242074bccd271b9aa486a225246253b97d698277&dummyext=prev.pngImage result for dinosaur herbivore

looks right to me. (Though dragons shouldn't have long tails, because that impedes with flight.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alex602h said:

Have you ever seen a LIVING dinosaur? It probably didnt look like that. Its just an assumption of what it could've looked like. (Me #2: but what about elephants? Me #1: shhh, dont tell her)

Yeah you're right. Most had feathers. Though it seems like the dragons in Flight Rising, kind of depict dragons. Though in real life, these dragons would never exist, they're too inefficient. Also the world works differently than it did many years ago, it was less focused on speed, and more on defense. So the strategy predators like lions and wolves use were more rare back then. Mostly being used by small predators, such as velociraptors. (Elephants only agree with your argument)

• Like 1