Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

26 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

It was the Firefly Tertary Gene, would have changed my starting dragon to this...

dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=35&tertgene=22&winggene=0&wings=44&auth=a1adb52ffdf0f886a6d8368ea33d7be506f1eda2&dummyext=prev.png

I know... Still not amazing, but it'd be better

I've had the offer three times. Maybe make an item list, look for them here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2571762 *

And save up. No idea how rare they are, though. Or if selling 60/5 *8 = 96 k comes cheaper. I mean, I could buy two lair expansions with what one hibernal den slot costs sometimes. You never know... market and auction house prices get selectively weird. 

(*the roaches are in Waterway by memory, lvl. 16

Edit: dropped by standard fanrats or however it's spelled

OKAY SO THERE'S THIS COATL MALE I WANT FOR A WILDCLAW I JUST BOUGHT BUT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY AND I'M WONDERING IF ANYONE WOULD BE KIND ENOUGH TO BUY HIM FOR ME AND THEN LET EM PAY YOU BACK AS SOON AS I GET ENOUGH MONEY PLEASE OH PLEASE HE'S 25,000 AND I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I'D ONLY HAVE 5,000t ONCE I BOUGHT THE WILDCLAW

PLEASE LET EM KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME AND I'LL GIVE THE LINK OF THE MALE

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

OKAY SO THERE'S THIS COATL MALE I WANT FOR A WILDCLAW I JUST BOUGHT BUT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY AND I'M WONDERING IF ANYONE WOULD BE KIND ENOUGH TO BUY HIM FOR ME AND THEN LET EM PAY YOU BACK AS SOON AS I GET ENOUGH MONEY PLEASE OH PLEASE HE'S 25,000 AND I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I'D ONLY HAVE 5,000t ONCE I BOUGHT THE WILDCLAW

PLEASE LET EM KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP EM AND I'LL GIVE THE LINK OF THE MALE

I have over 50,000 treasure so I can probably help

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Raybeams said:

Her username's Snickerdoodl. I don't mind helping out if you're saving your money for something? :) 

2 minutes ago, Raybeams said:

Her username is SnickerDoodl. :) 

Double Snickerdoodl

9 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Thank you melon!!! I just sold my Ice Egg for THREE. HUNDRED. FORTY. FOUR. GEMS. Would you like me to give you gems or treasure? (if gems, how many cause idk what exchange rates are)

I have 25,000t now. @Meron’nikeringu would you like treasure or gems (how many gems)?