Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

9 hours ago, Aetherbee said:

Everyone: Look at my cool dragons!

Me: How do you get rich?

I haven't been online enough to really play games, but this is a good side income;

Blue goo (20 gems)

Red goo (23 k gold)

Don't craft anything at first except maybe the horns, then keep throwing food into the cauldron for extra cash. Make sure the food doesn't sell for much in the auction house and is worth 2 food points. Never throw rare stuff or other varieties in, you never know when you'll need it. Food is very easy to get. And stack from low level coliseum venues. So level a team for the loot drops there and food.

When your level is high enough, farm in locations with expensive food drops (delicate bat wing -- 25k/a piece). Or lurk in others that let you trade with swip. 60 cockroaches + Firebug = 250 k profit from the firefly genescroll she gives you. You can sell the roaches too, but sometimes you have too much competition and would make 25k less or something by that route. Waterway, the roach farm location, also has a 90 gem familiar I've found twice. 

"Big money" I've mostly made from completely random drops -- Eliminate (an OP battle stone/ability), expensive gear drops, or ice eggs from scavenging (344 gems, 380 gems). So wait, plot and make sure to farm for easy income. Lurk when you want an expensive dragon type or apparel piece. Some gear is actually cheaper in the market or can be resold for profit (Viper chest plate -- 17k. Sold: 23 gems per the auction house). That's all advice I can give you, some might know more.

• Thanks 2

You could also join the market for "sniping" cheap primals, and reselling them for much more. That's a highly unstable and unpredictable Niche, though. And kind of mean to the market and other players at large. But my point is, there are a lot of sections to make profit in, and you'll have to find one you like and find easier than the others. Once you're over buying all the basic stuff, you'll stack money automatically and can get to the more expensive parts. Not because you make so much more at times, but because impulse purchases and some necessities don't happen. 

I won't care if the cheapest starmap is up, because a lair slot costs me more than thrice the dragon. Gear is more affordable when you're scared of said lair expansion, too. I could buy more than two sets with 245k, and I'd rather equip them first before getting more anyway. It's not a money game, it's a perception thing

• Thanks 1

For my Niche, which is going to be bound to food, I could also have selectively leveled up hunting/fishing/foraging. Why would you want to do that? Some very expensive pieces drop only when your level is high enough -- and are required to unlock hibernal den slots. Everything that unlocks those is bound to be so much more expensive. This is a passive income route you could build up, and you'll want at least one of those. I'm just trying for scavenging right now.

Item guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2571762

• Like 1

Oh yeah, and keep in mind the game works by opportunity cost. What you're actually selling is time. Don't hoard stuff for "maybe, possibly later". Don't spend too much time going after something that could be 2 k cheaper -- invest it in something that gets you more than these 2 k. Assets are money, too. So everything you have stacks on an easily resellable level, which is why you should never buy food or consumables. It costs more even at the same price.

You could argue buying 60 X for 7 k and reselling your 30 Y for 6 is profit, but low food value items haven't been selling well for me. You'd have to figure that out specifically for a lot of items. Which you could. But there are better venues if you ask me... which comes down to opportunity cost again.

(I may or may not just have a lot of dragons to feed, which ruins some venues automatically... )

• Thanks 1

Anyone want some spotted babies?

20191017_151231.thumb.jpg.136aaaf69ff63d7355a7fdce4e7f7b1a.jpg

20191017_151148.thumb.jpg.0ca4db87790f8131e4021b37f28f8aba.jpg

My nests are going to be empty again for a while. Cynfael clones are an option. All white base, wings and spots range from cream to cherry red. Tertiary either peacock or firefly. I'll only breed them if you want any. Otherwise, I'll go for classic fodder

• Love 3