Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

For my Niche, which is going to be bound to food, I could also have selectively leveled up hunting/fishing/foraging. Why would you want to do that? Some very expensive pieces drop only when your level is high enough -- and are required to unlock hibernal den slots. Everything that unlocks those is bound to be so much more expensive. This is a passive income route you could build up, and you'll want at least one of those. I'm just trying for scavenging right now.

Item guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2571762

• Like 1

Oh yeah, and keep in mind the game works by opportunity cost. What you're actually selling is time. Don't hoard stuff for "maybe, possibly later". Don't spend too much time going after something that could be 2 k cheaper -- invest it in something that gets you more than these 2 k. Assets are money, too. So everything you have stacks on an easily resellable level, which is why you should never buy food or consumables. It costs more even at the same price.

You could argue buying 60 X for 7 k and reselling your 30 Y for 6 is profit, but low food value items haven't been selling well for me. You'd have to figure that out specifically for a lot of items. Which you could. But there are better venues if you ask me... which comes down to opportunity cost again.

(I may or may not just have a lot of dragons to feed, which ruins some venues automatically... )

• Thanks 1

Anyone want some spotted babies?

20191017_151231.thumb.jpg.136aaaf69ff63d7355a7fdce4e7f7b1a.jpg

20191017_151148.thumb.jpg.0ca4db87790f8131e4021b37f28f8aba.jpg

My nests are going to be empty again for a while. Cynfael clones are an option. All white base, wings and spots range from cream to cherry red. Tertiary either peacock or firefly. I'll only breed them if you want any. Otherwise, I'll go for classic fodder

• Love 3