Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

12 hours ago, spacecat at random said:

You could also join the market for "sniping" cheap primals, and reselling them for much more. That's a highly unstable and unpredictable Niche, though. And kind of mean to the market and other players at large.

Woah, who knew a online game about breeding dragons could teach you a thing or two about the real life marketing industry!

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

9 hours ago, Aetherbee said:

What is the key to transmutation?

What are 'other' objects used for?

How does rarity effect stuff?

I lost all of my newer bookmarks when my old phone cracked. But, item rarity doesn't matter.  There is a fixed percentage chance for each colour: 

Food - goo

Materials -- Ooze

Other -- Sludge

(They're not identical by minor shifts. Measurements were likely imperfect, though.)

Familiars -- Muck

Apparel -- Slime

The three basic types are required for every craftable item type, be it apparel, familiars or higher alchemy materials. New familiars need muck, new apparel slime. Both muck and slime come in different colours, too. E.g. copper muck, but black and white slime. You only get one slime/muck for each item thrown in, so be careful. There's some that are cheaper than buying muck, though.

I'm not sure whether to believe the statistic, though. Blues certainly haven't been creeping near 2% for me. Some stuff did get overworked over time and not updated in guides. With the coliseum, that would be how agility works and if it's any good. What you find is up to you 

1 hour ago, spacecat at random said:

I'm not sure whether to believe the statistic, though. Blues certainly haven't been creeping near 2% for me. Some stuff did get overworked over time and not updated in guides. With the coliseum, that would be how agility works and if it's any good. What you find is up to you 

(Sometimes I could believe they're completely random, as about every 6th is red/blue, which matches up. But no data) 

Tips on dressing Shale?

55250800_350.png.1e7e277b3f97442148ebd3e3f52caf25.png

I've tried some basic gear on her before (lucky woodwing). No luck with set ideas or more items, though. How do you appreciate a poison dragon? 

It can be difficult to dress dragons with exotic colors. Just try random apparel in the dressing room and see if you like anything.

• Thanks 1

I have three mirror boys that I'd like to give away. They all have rare genes, and will be free. The only thing I want is that you give them a name.

First one has Crystal, Butterfly, Stained and uncommon eyes.

Second one has Crystal, Butterfly, Circuit and rare eyes.

Last one has Starmap, Butterfly and Stained.

56106195_350.png.fd2038aa876bebab10c187a6d63c1604.png

56106196_350.png.730538980b45c2f5b9583da854c92dc8.png

56106197_350.png.02266684c405e36527ff086dd8d019b0.png

• Love 1

Too pretty to be fodder.

51742090_350.png.721e59c9f4004f495e14681b6e9477f9.png

Someone want her? Prenamed Kasey, 5 months old. I'd keep her, but no space and too many violet dragons

Yes Please, assuming no one else has claimed her

(user: TundraKitsune)

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1