Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

Just now, Illuminati Fawn said:

The market refreshes every once in a while. There's a random chance the gene will be available again

Ah, okay. The genes were all sold out when I finally had the time to start with scrying, and now I was worried about what to do. At least I saved up enough gems to buy all the rare ones I want.

• Paw up 1

K so the two Banescales I got were both female

I already bought the seraph gene for the second one ( I don't really like her that much) I'm saving up for the ringlets gene for the first one. (She has mantis as her third color even though it won't show unless I gene her)

Because I know I'm going to be super poor anyways I don't have huge plans for geneing. I actually already completed the geneing of my second banescale because I had a bunch of left over treasure. I pan to give them one gene and leave them two parts basic.

current banescale 1.png

current banescale 2.png

future banescale 2.png

future banescale.png

7 minutes ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

57388546 < Snek boi

57388572 < Petal Boi

I've tested out their numbers and none of the dragons really go together, but it was a nice chance.

I would really like a male but if I can't get a good match I think it would be pointless :(

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CatLoaf said:

both of my banescale's are female ushaidysj

Screenshot_20191211-112147_Chrome.jpg

I have 2 males lol I have their info already posted if you want to see that. (Also I only see one.)