Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

7 hours ago, Impy10 said:

Also

How do I add pictures on the thing bellow my text

Sorry for the late reply! Just click on the tree (if you mouse over it it should say 'insert image' or something) then copy the image address and paste it into the box

1 minute ago, Lazukii said:

Sorry for the late reply! Just click on the tree (if you mouse over it it should say 'insert image' or something) then copy the image address and paste it into the box

What "tree"?

6 hours ago, Impy10 said:

?

(I really should’ve answered earlier but oh well) 

You might already know the first two points, if you do, sorry for writing that there, I wanted to be thorough...

First, you’ll need to acquire a vista item. You can sometimes get them from the coliseum, a festival spare inventory crate, from Swipp, on the auction house, or Night of the Nocturne. You might already have some from NotN! 

Next, you need to use the vista item you want. This permanently deletes it from your inventory and allows you to use it as a forum vista

Now for actually selecting a vista to use. Click the arrow next to your pfp and name:

DE42296E-2A5F-492D-B767-3FAAE608E01E.thumb.jpeg.10e66cc2a63a9ffa4c5dbe2e7b81991c.jpeg

and select ‘account settings’. There should be an option for ‘forum vista’. Click that, and choose your vista!

Hope that helped at least a little bit... sorry if it didn’t 

6 hours ago, Tundra said:

(I really should’ve answered earlier but oh well) 

You might already know the first two points, if you do, sorry for writing that there, I wanted to be thorough...

First, you’ll need to acquire a vista item. You can sometimes get them from the coliseum, a festival spare inventory crate, from Swipp, on the auction house, or Night of the Nocturne. You might already have some from NotN! 

Next, you need to use the vista item you want. This permanently deletes it from your inventory and allows you to use it as a forum vista

Now for actually selecting a vista to use. Click the arrow next to your pfp and name:

DE42296E-2A5F-492D-B767-3FAAE608E01E.thumb.jpeg.10e66cc2a63a9ffa4c5dbe2e7b81991c.jpeg

and select ‘account settings’. There should be an option for ‘forum vista’. Click that, and choose your vista!

Hope that helped at least a little bit... sorry if it didn’t 

I tried that and it didn’t work