Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

I guess I'm late to the party and everyone knows already, but in case you don't, the eyeburner lair of legend:

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/45393

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2713250

I haven't yet found the neon coatl of my dreams :/

i used to own that guy on my old account:

56324674_350.png.c38e4796e0327dc636d6ba765e1ee71c.png

But he's an XYX and hence too matchy for optimum peak burn. Also a morph. Kind of still miss my dergs.

Ive kinda abandoned flight rising, there's just not really any incentive for me. I'm gonna wait a while and see if I really want to stop playing,and if I do I'll give away my dragons, treasure and gems--I don't want it all to go to waste, even if I come back in a year or so.

• Sad 4

I'm periodically laying low and then somewhat intense, which just figures with my schedule. But that might work well enough with FR to keep balance.

58687014_350.png.0277784393cd9bf6fe823e609d32eb8e.png

Accidentally found one of these:

Naomi > Willow > Glitch > Reboot > Virus > Callon > Malfilviin >Me
Naomi --> Willow --> Fia --> Antares --> Runi --> Eilir --> Me

Still worth a little more by relation, so tell me if you want some 8th gen (starting 20-30k, hard to estimate), theoretically rtb.

There's tomorrow and then I half disappear from the net again. So If someone's offering a working male we can split them half if you hold the nursery, or I give a fee if below 2, one egg at 3 and 2 at 5 hatchlings. Not even including six because I've never gotten more than four dragons before.

I'll do a lair focus on banescales for now and potentially one on Crimlocke for my lore. So finding normal breeding pairs has been put on hold. Not sure if you ever find a scale here, but maybe once every so often from more low profile pairs since they're really expensive to buy and I'll have to get lairspace for holding, too. 

9 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE NO SPACE

1 minute ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Seconded at -4 space 

I also have no space lol. It's why I have to get rid of the cute babes

• Like 2