Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

3 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

what is yours like? Mine is a travelling adventure/kidnapping/circus and they could def be enemies 

mine is a peaceful tribe with a camp near a (somehow) salt-water lake. But they will fight if they NEED to

23 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

no, not actively. Just some fun little things.

Okay. My User is WStarwishW (changing that, just needed something at the time and it rejected my first two picks :/)

the Leader, I guess.

1832654698_43150244_350(2).png.55babab8c67e36e7920af438da247f5e.png

In the middle of outfitting. (Lorvora. Haven't looked up what that means.) Getting more complex than that but haven't settled that out yet

Focus: Banescales. Coli team when I get to it. They're also my "progenitors".

284348762_18633090_350(1).png.a0e1637e5679ec39d64229629436d194.png

(4 years, veteran)

77309708_50225797_350(1).png.8eba40d2fa40da4cff6644ae7c1b3818.png

11 months

711005663_58897392_350(2).png.00c87aad0096c87d69558d141080b622.png

Practically baby with some backstory I haven't written down yet. Same for Nr. 1

It's all very unfinished, but I'll write lore when I have time. They have a tight in-group within the group... and are pretty territorial. 

From the lore of FR: Banescale have migrated as far and quickly as possible to establish a number of new clans and spread their number across Sornieth.

While the first generation of new Banescale had the last songs of their ancestors to guide them, most of these dragons have had to adopt the traditions of other species. It is common for Banescale to latch onto groups of Coatl in particular, and they have grown an affinity for song and bright colors to the consternation of their feathered brethren

modern-day Banescale eschew this location, and parents keep their clutches with them at all times. (...) Lairs are utilitarian and abandoned after each season, leaving rough tunneled complexes behind.

I suppose we've settled quite close to your clan or the other way around. Sentimentalism* isn't valued by the full defintion

(A liking for sentimental things

An overly sentimental thing or condition; bathos or sentimentality

(philosophy) A view according to which morality is somehow grounded in moral sentiments or emotions.)

You're on our radar and don't like it.

2 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I suppose we've settled quite close to your clan or the other way around.

1) Other way around, we are a pretty young clan.

2) My tribe doesn't really care for territory, they only will if you try and take territory for your own clan.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Question, can you earn more slots for dragons through levelling up?

You earn them by buying them. Click on the setting button next to the feed button then slots and it will pop up with a thing that lets you buy more. If you want tabs you do the same

16 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Question, can you earn more slots for dragons through levelling up?

Playing artifracture wields you the most if you're not familiar with Glimmer & Gloom. I typically fill out 75k in three games, but you can't pause the minigame. So, yeah, interruptions. I've improved quite a bit since rejoining, but you need at least a 50+ material count for that to function in three plays. Somehow have been getting that consistently, but that's new.

• Paw up 1

25 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Playing artifracture wields you the most if you're not familiar with Glimmer & Gloom. I typically fill out 75k in three games, but you can't pause the minigame. So, yeah, interruptions. I've improved quite a bit since rejoining, but you need at least a 50+ material count for that to function in three plays. Somehow have been getting that consistently, but that's new.

Don't try to farm that much, though. It's too easy to get lost in FR, so set daily goals and go after these.

Always look up at the price for things before you use a stack for hibden expansions. Selling, say, hardshells, can easily get you a normal expansion with 5 slots.

Hold on to any dragons born with weird eyes.

Get familiar with sniping. Collect some guides:

What to keep of the three million items:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2650451#post_2650451

Pure trash: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2735299#post_2735299

Where to find things:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2099044/1#post_25150142

There's a larger thread but I haven't re-found it yet

Help: There's food banks. Check your flight's forum.

Give-away threads

Coliseum. V important card

1283925388_tumblr_mq75toik7y1sbylx1o1_500(1).jpg.5700cfe309def3b694a5e917afa4295d.jpg

E.g. don't set your team up (fully) with your starting dragons. You'll be left very weak to some elements. Target enemies using this chart, elemental slashes are strenght based, everything that's a variation of a fire ball intelligence. When spending stats, 

Final result example:

119 strenght

69 quick

13 vitality

Profile of a mire flyer. Not a single point in anything else. Getting there is a long journey, make sure you get "aid" as soon as possible. Mages are a lot stronger low level. You'll likely need more vitality or resistance when leveling them up. Use a potion that let's you relocate the points at high level/eliminate is gained.

That's all you really need to know. Don't use stacks of random things, overbuy/underprice or mess up your Coli team. You can Ignore a lot of stuff at first and get to know specific markets/mechanics/... piece by piece. Knowing reliably is safer + less tiring than ingesting everything at once. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Adding Ink to the colliseum with my starters seemed to really work for me. Also, I sorta spent the points I earned to balance the stats

Good at first but they'll have an abrupt curve where you need to focus. Int sets the value for both healing and damage. Once you have aid on two dragons you're immortal, but slow. One also works but that's why you'll need it grinding up until you can buy the really expensive battlestones.

I've had a lot of trouble in the scorched forest when starting out with an old account. Earth + nature there is deadly for double arcane, shadow weak to plague. The archtypical mireflyer is arcane as that helps you survive in the mire. Scorched forest is weak to my current team, and that has already made a world of difference when leveling up. You just need elements to avoid getting stuck as in the example here, or have awful dragons for the high level maps you'll need to farm at some point. 

Guides are typically location specific, but that's why double starters will be problematic in some parts. And why people still recommend them to those starting out. Your midgame dragons get a good buff out of resistance.

Your endgame dragons attempt to one shot everything but are walking glass cannons. Don't get one-shot + use regenerate. The poor mage on your team is now useless in a fight and only heals + caps enemy damage. Rapid tactic change somewhere. But being one shot in your farming avenue is the only concern you'll have to deal with at some point. Chipping doesn't kill as much as you ideally kill enemies before they get a turn. Bosses of an element strong to a double team will most likely kill you at equal level.

That was my list of regrets anyway, but I did have a functioning max level double eliminate for farming. It's just a constance annoyance that won't really bite you too hard, but I 100% would not attempt it again. Just no