Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

As far as I know, arcane/ice/water is probably the most balanced element matchup for the coliseum. The only two which none of these elements deal extra damage to are arcane and ice, which will deal less damage to one of your party members so they're not that bad

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Bought a Valentine clutch so there's one that applies too. Check your crossroads

The price is another rant from me. At least it's deleteable

Thanks! He's a cute boyo!

• Like 1

who wants vallen and tine? they r a pain of banescale males that need to stay together (cause of the name) They were hatched on valentines day

59234637_350.png?mtime=XkaEugABvLI59234638_350.png?mtime=XkaEugABmUA

Vallen                                                                                                     Tine

1 minute ago, Floridaball said:

I appreciate how everybody else has cute hatchlings that were hatched on Valentine’s Day and I have nothing to show for it

I actually didn't mean to have em hatch on valentines day. I was just like, "yay their gonna hatch on Friday" then I realized Friday was valentines day, sooo..... 

6 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

I actually didn't mean to have em hatch on valentines day. I was just like, "yay their gonna hatch on Friday" then I realized Friday was valentines day, sooo..... 

Thanks for the gifts^^ Now all my adult dragons have atleast one piece of clothing--