Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

On 2/25/2020 at 3:53 PM, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Wasn't someone looking to create a Bee subspecies?

https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59434663

Here's a not so little bee with faceted eyes...

Though maybe he looks a bit like a wasp instead. @Clover

59434663_350.png.a94acaf3c382ba50e4ac574a7547a41b.png

183641203_dragon-2020-02-26T010833_337.png.638d9e34df2a73332b1267be17e2db6e.png

I have one that also sorta looks bee-related. 643995070_57648194_3501.png.14a6645e89438012f5c5842edb5986fa.pngKinda fell in love and bought her. I think she has faceted shadow eyes?

• Like 1

Etura and Honeycomb's eggs hatched! All three were male, and keeping one, and selling one

Im giving away the last one, so if anyone wants a dragon from my Bee Subspecies (Still need a proper name...), you can have this little guy!

Boi.png.be15a23126f580cce80f98bd6a51ec71.png

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Etura and Honeycomb's eggs hatched! All three were male, and keeping one, and selling one

Im giving away the last one, so if anyone wants a dragon from my Bee Subspecies (Still need a proper name...), you can have this little guy!

Boi.png.be15a23126f580cce80f98bd6a51ec71.png

The Honeysting Colony--

2 hours ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Ooooh. She a beautiful baboo. I'm just sad that my addiction to roleplay causes her parents to hate her--

And that roleplay addiction also caused her to be an outcast, making her the mage of my tribe. So, yea.

18 minutes ago, Clover said:

Im trying to give most (if not all) of my dragons personalities, but it's not easy when you have 32 OF THEM-

16 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

I have 40

Hah

I have 58 active ones 

And 74 in total 

I have a problem

help

• Eek! 1

2 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

And that roleplay addiction also caused her to be an outcast, making her the mage of my tribe. So, yea.

You know she has a brother, right? A brother that was sold because Ink absolutely hated him? 

48 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

How did you earn enough treasure for that?

Some of the dragons I got from the peeps here, some I bought with either treasure or gems, some I bred, a couple are g1s from eggs...

Oh, and earning treasure... games, selling stuff, trading post, opening chests and stuff, a bit of familiar bonding... I dunno?

5 hours ago, Clover said:

Im trying to give most (if not all) of my dragons personalities, but it's not easy when you have 32 OF THEM-

i have more than 80 :( 

i have like made up a lot of backstory and stuff in my head though,,

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Google übersetzen said:

@Green the gene maker I'm also trying not think about the fact that Ink is the son of your leaders, and his child ended up joining her grandparents' tribe--

I thought that she wouldn't want to say her origins. Also she gets to see her uncle. That's nice. She just has a deep feeling she's related to these dragons, but says nothing.

Just now, Green the gene maker said:

I thought that she wouldn't want to say her origins. Also she gets to see her uncle. That's nice. She just has a deep feeling she's related to these dragons, but says nothing.

Also this is her uncle.

57247132_350.png?mtime=XjbIbgACbBo

• Love 1

-- 2 max rarity* couples rtb in 4 days

-- one more in 5

-- one with normal genes like above in 4, too.

Can't put that many scrys here, but 3 of these sit right next to each other, so yeah. Check my lair if you want some.

(*Body is butterfly or metal genes. Plumage, filigree and fans as tertiary. No wrath in this round )