Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

47 minutes ago, Ursa Major said:

I also have a Flightrising account! It's BlackFairy, if anyone wants to friend me! ^^

Hi, welcome to the forums! I've sent a friend request, my username is Lazukii :) (you've been on flight rising for way longer than me lol!)

• Like 1

i hate myself

i found a wind egg when i was scavenging for the festival currency, and guess my dumb self did?

i accidently sold it for 220 treasure instead of 220 gems

im crying

help

• Sad 3

43 minutes ago, Clover said:

i hate myself

i found a wind egg when i was scavenging for the festival currency, and guess my dumb self did?

i accidently sold it for 220 treasure instead of 220 gems

im crying

help

I--

I don't know what to do

It's okay --

11 minutes ago, Ursa Major said:

Omg that looks so -edited for language- good!

Hi, just wanted to let you know that language like that isn't allowed here, sorry. I edited it for now, but feel free to re-edit it with a different term. :) 

On 5/27/2019 at 2:47 AM, Philo said:

Welcome in the Stray Fawn Studio Forums :)

We are happy to have you with us and hope you will enjoy your time here!
To make sure everybody gets along, we put together a few basic rules. Please make sure to read them and act accordingly.

Post/threads that involve the following content/behaviour will result in moderator action:

1) Political, ideological or religious posts likely to result in behaviors banned under rule 3)
2) Content unsuitable for children, e.g. nudity, sexually suggestive or explicit images, excessive violence, gore and drugs;
3) Insults and threats, stalking, bullying or any other behavior construed to be of a potentially rude, slanderous, accusatory, combative or otherwise harassing nature to/of another person;
4) Any discriminatory (racist, sexist, etc.) language, actions or iconography, with or without historical context;
5) Use of vulgarity, profanity, parts thereof (S***) and any similar technique to post vulgar or profane content;

6) Reposting closed or removed content without moderator consent. 
7) Think about your wording. If you don't like something, preferably use "I don't like" instead of "I hate", "... sucks", etc.
8) Continuously spreading negativity in the community.

Also, please think carefully about posting personal information. This is an open forum where everybody can read what you are posting. So for situations that are of personal nature it's adviced to use private messages with people you trust.

If threads show a high potential of resulting in any of the behaviour mentioned above, moderators might close them.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I want the first dragon buying or giving away? also who is  katumaii?

They're not the one selling the dragons. Comment on the thread if you want one. Katumaii is Clover, I think