Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

13 minutes ago, Clover said:

anyone want one of these before i exalt/sell them?

All are female and have Skink/Spinner/Capsule

61351182_350.png

61351180_350.png

61351179_350.png

61351181_350.png

I'll have the third one

Just now, gamingcookie said:

Why do you have to specify that you exalt dragons? isn't a dragon inside your lair yours to do whatever you want to?

uh, what? I dont know what you mean?

If youre referring to how i said they would be exalted if nobody wanted them, thats literally just me saying what will happen to them, to let people know that i wont keep them otherwise-i didnt have to, i guess, but its not a big deal to mention it.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

uh, what? I dont know what you mean?

If youre referring to how i said they would be exalted if nobody wanted them, thats literally just me saying what will happen to them, to let people know that i wont keep them otherwise-i didnt have to, i guess, but its not a big deal to mention it.

no like a lot of lairs have a little banner somewhere that says "This is an exalting lair" and they say if you don't want a dragon of yours that they have to be exalted to tell them

I- My sister has more than one XXX Pearl, and you wouldn't think they were XXX unless you checked yourself- I don't know how she got these, or how she got this mix of beautiful patterns, but I'm kinda impressed.

• Eek! 1

2 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

I- My sister has more than one XXX Pearl, and you wouldn't think they were XXX unless you checked yourself- I don't know how she got these, or how she got this mix of beautiful patterns, but I'm kinda impressed.

Oh cool, i have one too

Aluki.png.d42c22be68b3441bbbdbd942549e2402.png

• Love 1