Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

2 hours ago, mhiahia said:

@Mod the non-Mod Creamer's and Starwish's clutch has hatched and they're both very pretty!

We've got this gorgeous girl, who is aaaalmost an YXX (three colours off) and looks a little like her older sister Moonstone.

72903101_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA

And her slightly younger brother who looks a lot like his dad.

72903102_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA

Like I said they will both have some lore and characterisation which I will hopefully have written until the end of today.

So pretty! I think I'll take the girl

• Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 5:30 PM, mhiahia said:

I am about to spend more than half of my gems on a Tri-Color Scatter Scroll for my random progen, wish me luck.

For reference, he looks like this:

grafik.png.a1444d2c4d6f6f99cbe3c5d201827d12.png

Which wouldn't be terrible but his tertiary is JUNGLE and dark green does not mix with blue and red very well. I don't vibe with his colours at all and literally exalted him one I got him. So yeah, spending 350 gems on him now.

On 10/8/2021 at 5:38 PM, mhiahia said:

His new colours are in! Not really what I was hoping for (Ideally he'd be really light-coloured) but since I don't have enough gems for a second scroll I now have some time to get used to his new look.

55372824_350.png?mtime=ZYWBkkZ5QkA

Honestly I prefer it a lot to the old version, he looks like a nice wood gentleman now. His tertiary is Ruby which could give him some fun looks:

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=23&winggene=0&wings=35&auth=7277bda83f0304aa94d6c366082099ef5c86e879&dummyext=prev.png

Guess who will be scattered again! I like his current colours but I'd prefer him to have a light, maybe beachy vibe that fits with my other progen Flicker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anways

Been thinking on this and it's putting a damper on my mood

Does anyone else remember when like Keel(I think that was the gene) was revealed or something a lot of people were saying that it looked horrible and looks like ticks

Cause I remember

27 minutes ago, Crow-Pup-Artooie said:

Anways

Been thinking on this and it's putting a damper on my mood

Does anyone else remember when like Keel(I think that was the gene) was revealed or something a lot of people were saying that it looked horrible and looks like ticks

Cause I remember

i vaguely remember a gene called keel and i think i didnt like it but idk ?

17 minutes ago, ginger bread cokie said:

i vaguely remember a gene called keel and i think i didnt like it but idk ?

I have a save image of what one of my dragon would look like with it if you wanna see

I was looking through my dead acc and noticed this girl in my fodder tab does anyone want her she's rlly pretty imo and ill feel bad if I exalt her

Screenshot_20211221_161631.jpg

8 minutes ago, Gono said:

I was looking through my dead acc and noticed this girl in my fodder tab does anyone want her she's rlly pretty imo and ill feel bad if I exalt her

Screenshot_20211221_161631.jpg

I will

My username is CrowandPup(I may not be able to accept the trade till after Homeroom)

38 minutes ago, Crow-Pup-Artooie said:

I will

My username is CrowandPup(I may not be able to accept the trade till after Homeroom)

Alr I sent a cr