Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

Guest SilverTheNicheling
12 minutes ago, Alfamangle said:

Sabbbb.png.41fbdd0eb9c349952e43489c0e7ae6f5.png

I just wanted to show off one of my dergs

:OOOO Holy crap I think Silver’s in love!! ❤️❤️❤️ if she’s breedable, could I take her in with Silver once he’s ready to breed again? ^^

Just now, Alfamangle said:

Any tips on making money fast? I wana get 300g by the end of the day and fodder training is boring.

Gems or treasure? If you answer Tomo’s questions, she’ll give you 300 gold for eachone you answer correctly. Fairground games are also good.

4 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

Gems or treasure? If you answer Tomo’s questions, she’ll give you 300 gold for eachone you answer correctly. Fairground games are also good.

Monnnn.PNG.59159cbe300168e71329f6360666b565.PNG

I wana buy a boon of fertility so I won't have all the limited time hatchlings taken on monday.

I want them to hatch today where I can quickly get one

I already sunk 600g in a previous boon and swiftbrood, but was too slow to claim one.

I'm getting one this time.

Edit:  I have a stormcatcher vista I'm willing to sell

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alfamangle said:

I wana buy a boon of fertility so I won't have all the limited time hatchlings taken on monday.

The fastest way would be to buy the gems, but you could also buy them from someone else using treasure. Selling a valuable familiar/item for gems can be a quick way. Those are best ways to get gems. You also might be able to buy a boon from someone using treasure.

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

The fastest way would be to buy the gems, but you could also buy them from someone else using treasure. Selling a valuable familiar/item for gems can be a quick way. Those are best ways to get gems. You also might be able to buy a boon from someone using treasure.

1. Can't buy gems, sadly. So I have to earn everything like everyone else. 

2. Yup, recently traded 150 gems for treasure to buy a cheap arcane egg to hatch for the raid

3. I mean, I have a couple old fest skins and 2 beserks