Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

You can send them over, I have space 

What's your username? (Everyone changed their names on here recently, so im getting all confused :') )

14 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

This bane

1525282770_59900107_350(1).png.dac07c2973bfed2ebb2b3e5ed70a448e.png

But those genes

381077767_dragon-2020-03-12T204352_208.png.08467e9bb4f67743dc7e537d6063f624.png

Almost an XYX. Still can't do projects. 100kt-125kt seems more than okay for a re-sell? I have no idea how to price that

A true wasp--

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I'd like to know, but there aren't any girl scouts here. Or Pfadfinder, even.

Pfadfinder? Pathfinder?

Whatever, just know that girl scouts was a terrible experience and anybody who joins are usually bullies. 

Joining that group ended up with me in daily counseling and voices in my head.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Pfadfinder? Pathfinder?

Whatever, just know that girl scouts was a terrible experience and anybody who joins are usually bullies. 

Joining that group ended up with me in daily counseling and voices in my head.

Pfadfinder is the German word. They're known to be infected with pedophiles at their worst. A collection of cases finally went through the legal process, as people priorly banned for... "misbehaviour" had still been allowed to work with and prey on children. 

2 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Pfadfinder is the German word. They're known to be infected with pedophiles at their worst. A collection of cases finally went through the legal process, as people priorly banned for... "misbehaviour" had still been allowed to work with and prey on children. 

That’s terrible, pedophiles deserve worse then death for preying on kids. The organization is definitely flawed if they are allowing them to work with children still 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Google translation said:

That’s terrible, pedophiles deserve worse then death for preying on kids. The organization is definitely flawed if they are allowing them to work with children still 

Yeah, there's thankfully only a Jungschar here. That's like a daycare, only Christian. Which is where they shoved my borderline antisocial younger self into. They usually try very hard for kids to get along, though. So I had to dance and be part of some performance in a church. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Yeah, there's thankfully only a Jungschar here. That's like a daycare, only Christian. Which is where they shoved my borderline antisocial younger self into. They usually try very hard for kids to get along, though. So I had to dance and be part of some performance in a church. 

*shudders* still sounds not fun