Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

3 hours ago, Clover said:

Im like, DYING for lair space right now, so...

Anyone want a free dragon?

Garnet.png.7dbbdd012aa50a5e4796e7c9cb4ca0be.png

Song.png.7c5a9b7b1c2fdfb3980a8f9d7bc33f33.png

Eallair.png.934b2bcb56d3ee12868a9ec63e5b17e3.png

Pagus.png.0fca641d9ca32659228f420b157aeece.png

hey,,, can you transfer the FIRST dragon to someone called Renie2590?
ok they are my side account I dunno if you're even allowed to have those

2 hours ago, Renio said:

hey,,, can you transfer the FIRST dragon to someone called Renie2590?
ok they are my side account I dunno if you're even allowed to have those

Technically not. You can probably run two accounts if they're different enough and never really interact. Reading the guidelines:

If a friend stops playing, gives you their stuff, then sends food from some daily tasks for a while = will get you banned. Yes, seriously.

Same IP adress? No.

But If your side account does tasks for the main for no benefit to itself, or they network too closely in splitting tasks, they won't be happy. Not sure if you'd get a warning. Sending things regularly, like food, to a new account whether it's yours or not, would count as highly suspicious behaviour. (Unless you run a food bank, which I guess is why they look into it.) Probably also bad:

Same device. (Red flag only, not enough to get you banned.)

Exact same name in email 

Sharing a business (hatchery; one sniper, one seller, split profits; fodder hoard)

Note that these are all things two people living in the same house are more likely to do. Which is why the rules are focused around service. They can't quite prove you're the same person, but that's not what they actually care about.

10 hours ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Technically not. You can probably run two accounts if they're different enough and never really interact. Reading the guidelines:

If a friend stops playing, gives you their stuff, then sends food from some daily tasks for a while = will get you banned. Yes, seriously.

Same IP adress? No.

But If your side account does tasks for the main for no benefit to itself, or they network too closely in splitting tasks, they won't be happy. Not sure if you'd get a warning. Sending things regularly, like food, to a new account whether it's yours or not, would count as highly suspicious behaviour. (Unless you run a food bank, which I guess is why they look into it.) Probably also bad:

Same device. (Red flag only, not enough to get you banned.)

Exact same name in email 

Sharing a business (hatchery; one sniper, one seller, split profits; fodder hoard)

Note that these are all things two people living in the same house are more likely to do. Which is why the rules are focused around service. They can't quite prove you're the same person, but that's not what they actually care about.

yeah, I'm screwed. I mean, I have the same ip address, I sent Renie 70 gems, my first name in both emails, and on my ipad. both accounts

49 minutes ago, Renio said:

yeah, I'm screwed. I mean, I have the same ip address, I sent Renie 70 gems, my first name in both emails, and on my ipad. both accounts

As long as you don't exchange currency/items regularly, they'll likely leave you alone. Even if you have the red flags. But yeah, they probably do have you on some kind of bot moderated watch list.

Just now, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

As long as you don't exchange currency/items regularly, they'll likely leave you alone. Even if you have the red flags. 

I mean, I have a little sister in my house and I give her lots of items, would they ban us for that? Just because of red flags?

19 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

I mean, I have a little sister in my house and I give her lots of items, would they ban us for that? Just because of red flags?

I don't know. They say they look into each case individually, so they most likely just keep trackers to single out cases with aggressive activity. When people abuse an account by their definition, they look for:

1) specific patterns vs random gifts

2) regular exchanges in the long term.

One account must be subservient to the other in some way. If yours is larger and you just give gifts, then it's probably dismissed as a household. 

12 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I can't believe the local breadperson has a snapper. An actual. male snapper. I didn't think those existed

pfffft--- Are snappers that atrocious?

3 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

99849753_58684050_350(3).png.ca7e682940b488d5d7108f265c116ce5.png

He can be the mate to my too many eyes. They'd have cute hatchlings. They're both at work in the hibden, though.

I mean-- I have an arcane primal named Libra? I have mixed feelings about her...

2076846026_57197402_3503.png.fda28872ee9f6f7555f8c33bc90b351a.png