Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising


Magicmoonss
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, mhiahia said:

Ralolas’ and Deia’s clutch hatched! They’re my favorite breeding pair right now, their babies are always gorgeous but still have variety.

6E820311-723F-4BA2-ABB3-A4E0DE29B2A1.thumb.jpeg.095eb96f93e74430d12c5ace9d516b64.jpeg

All of them will cost 30 gems because I wanna see if people will buy them (also because I want more gems I barely have any left from buying battle stones).

First one is female with Swamp Crystal/Crocodile Butterfly/Camo Opal and gives me fall/earth vibes:

image.png.63ebf71b9999dafb629ce80059fe1d6b.png

image.png.3550b0bdf2d0c626b9cb068fcfcc5fcf.png

First boy has Fern Crystal/Honey Butterfly/Avocado Opal and Pastel eyes, giving me a soft early summer vibe :

image.png.d9b999296f689c83c9cd48bb5f57b7b5.png

image.png.3b19c3fa25582b7dab2fc3b710f56d70.png

And second boy has Pear Petals/Olive Butterfly/Fern Circuit, which makes him miss being an XYX by two colours - he looks a little more spring-green to me:

image.png.7ec50a3a4ceb207ff50b9e3de6bc9603.png

image.png.e08ae65ccec9568fd84b5eacc6890028.png

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm reworking my breeding pairs (splitting some up, retiring others, finding new mates) and very happy to announce that I've found a way to conserve one of my oldest pairs!

This is Libra. I love her and her mate Royal's colours together, but the has Filigree and while I used to like said gene I now don't. Luckily she looks far prettier with Stained as a tertiary (which Royal has too, so they match even better), so I guess I'll have to go the expensive route.

Current:

54998499_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA

Future:

dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=24&breed=3&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=136&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=11&auth=6ee5d3d8eee0b44c2acbf95db6e82bde0d078b4f&dummyext=prev.png

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

To continue on with my recent quest of acquiring new mates for my older dragons, check this boy out:

72699059_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA

I got him super cheap (only 7000 treasure) and he fits very well with Strunk here:

52162585_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA

If anyone has name ideas for him, tell me!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mhiahia said:

To continue on with my recent quest of acquiring new mates for my older dragons, check this boy out:

72699059_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA

I got him super cheap (only 7000 treasure) and he fits very well with Strunk here:

52162585_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA

If anyone has name ideas for him, tell me!

Machiavelli

1 hour ago, mhiahia said:

Bought her! Any name ideas?

Megara

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Would anyone be interested in selling me 11 gems for a 1:1000 treasure exchange rate? I need them for an accent.

I'll buy this accent here:

preview-image?gender=0&breed=7&item=29598

That plus a few gene changes and a breed change will make my first primal go from this:

72613457_350.png

to this:

scry?sdid=1953095&skin=29598&apparel=26565,26566&xt=dressing.png

  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Green said:

Wow your progens are pretty!

I sent you a friend request - if you want you can take a look at the dragons I'm currently selling. If you like any of them I'll give them to you as a gift. Otherwise you might be interested in one of my breeding pairs (two are currently nesting).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Wow your progens are pretty!

I sent you a friend request - if you want you can take a look at the dragons I'm currently selling. If you like any of them I'll give them to you as a gift. Otherwise you might be interested in one of my breeding pairs (two are currently nesting).

Thank you! That offer is very kind but I think I'd like to try and build up my own clan and when I can I'll trade or buy a dragon from you!

need to set up some stuff lore-wise with my clan anyways.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Green said:

Thank you! That offer is very kind but I think I'd like to try and build up my own clan and when I can I'll trade or buy a dragon from you!

need to set up some stuff lore-wise with my clan anyways.

ooh i'd love to trade lore-dragons with you one day. That'd be fun!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, really quick. One of my two favorite dragons, Creamer and Starwish are expecting a clutch of two. They both have lore (that I am currently writing on) and the kiddos will come with lore too (nothing too exciting, but character & maybe a short text). So if anyone is interested, tell me!

43252801_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA28756225_350.png?mtime=ZYVssqHG64Q

  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mhiahia said:

Also, really quick. One of my two favorite dragons, Creamer and Starwish are expecting a clutch of two. They both have lore (that I am currently writing on) and the kiddos will come with lore too (nothing too exciting, but character & maybe a short text). So if anyone is interested, tell me!

43252801_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA28756225_350.png?mtime=ZYVssqHG64Q

I am interested (luckily i expanded the lair)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...