Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

27 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I was using the scrying workshop to predict what my eggs would look like when they hatch and every 30 or so rolls I got a baby with loads of eyes all over its body? is that a mutation all babies can get or is that rare?

There are a lot of eye mutations, every baby can have them but they are quite rare to get. They also can't be passed on, as far as I know.

• Thanks 1

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

im really good at runestones of the arcanist game its where I get most my coins

I get most of my treasure at glimmer & gloom because it's the fastest way to get max treasure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I suck at that so no

I would suck at it too, if I would play it by myself, but there's a way that you can win every time in under three minutes on very hard mode, which earns you 4000 treasure every time, so I just use that - it depends if you want to have fun playing the games or if you just need to get money fast, which is the case for me.

• Eek! 1

13 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

Is it possible for me to buy one of their children? If you have them of course..

6 hours ago, Impy10 said:

Me too!

I'll make sure I get hatchlings out for you guys, but it may not be from this clutch, depending on the results. Hopefully there'll be two that I'll be willing to sell xD

• Eek! 1