Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

5 minutes ago, spacecat at random said:

Can you imagine making a random grab for a pile of items, and...

20191005_163309.thumb.jpg.d1ae029a4ca7578f9598c6751f311480.jpg

... dragging out a screeching Hippogriff? Because I can't

Meanwhile I’m over here getting clay

• Sad 1

Guys! I've found the perfect mate for Nerys by accident! He is still very young though, so I'll have to wait until I can breed them.

Welcome Serion:

image.png.2ea38b9c2fec4acc81b2381a00abedda.png

Colour palette:

1521314765_Screenshot_2019-10-05BreedingStatCards(6).png.a5064211a62c200ec16c208656cbd18a.png

• Love 6

"An unhealthy Coatl can be identified by fading plumage. Dull colors are regarded by other Coatl with sorrow and trepidation. Coatl who are naturally born grey or white are regarded as bad omens, and often exiled from nests to protect the rest of the clutch from catching illness or ill luck."

55047313_350.png.d9ae67369b0f55e09f606df8cfeec020.png

My baby :(

"Fae dragons spin their roosts from tree sap that they cure with magic to become a beautiful golden amber. Their colonies are built on the sides of sheer cliffs or the trunks of massive trees, far out of the reach of other predators. Older colonies will often meet catastrophic ends, when the weight of too many dens takes the cliff side or tree down."

What?!

• Love 2

Lies. So many lies...

They (Fae dragons) frequently use the magic of the environment to supplement their own natural reserves. Fae dragons fighting on magically or elementally charged terrain will have a nearly infinite supply of energy to channel into their destructive spells.