Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

1 hour ago, spacecat at random said:

"An unhealthy Coatl can be identified by fading plumage. Dull colors are regarded by other Coatl with sorrow and trepidation. Coatl who are naturally born grey or white are regarded as bad omens, and often exiled from nests to protect the rest of the clutch from catching illness or ill luck."

55047313_350.png.d9ae67369b0f55e09f606df8cfeec020.png

My baby :(

"Fae dragons spin their roosts from tree sap that they cure with magic to become a beautiful golden amber. Their colonies are built on the sides of sheer cliffs or the trunks of massive trees, far out of the reach of other predators. Older colonies will often meet catastrophic ends, when the weight of too many dens takes the cliff side or tree down."

What?!

Where did you get that information? 

Individuals of this species are frequently chosen to mediate clan disputes. Their ability to read energy and emotion makes them excellent at questioning feuding clan members and ferreting out the truth of a situation. This ability is not without its weaknesses; some dragons may have energy and emotions that are difficult to read. Unscrupulous individuals with something to hide and foreknowledge that a Skydancer will be questioning them may imbibe a concoction of herbs intended to alter their own energy and confound a Skydancer's senses.

Like their spiral cousins, Skydancers are an active species. They enjoy channeling their energy into elaborate dances and displays of aerial acrobatics.

Ah

Good Skydancer

55558531_350.png.3d73df575ef4c972f9cfaa05f0f3299d.png

55584880.png.e74fc4553746a6552dcc17290894504a.png

• Eek! 2

just bought this bean -w-

idk why tho

Also i need name suggestions for him (name needs to be a name of a gemstone/material (e.g: iorn) tho)

image.png.d003be916bebec4547dfb759d77f890d.png

1 minute ago, C0ffeebeans said:

just bought this bean -w-

idk why tho

Also i need name suggestions for him (name needs to be a name of a gemstone/material (e.g: iorn) tho)

image.png.d003be916bebec4547dfb759d77f890d.png

Lazulite? Lapis? Cobalt? Zircon? Aquamarine?

Callum and Bellatrix grew up, also I sold Achird. Anyways this is Callum's current outfit, afterwards is what he'll look like once I buy the remaining pieces ❤️ (He has the tail cozy for now but it doesn't look good with the clothes so once I buy them he'll take it off)

55662917_350.png?mtime=XZpDVgAC-xU

dragon?did=55662917&skin=0&apparel=6269,1396,6021,6029&xt=dressing.png

• Love 4