Stray Fawn Community

NichelingPotato HomeBase or something like that who knows.

NichelingPotato

3 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

It's pretty fun if you're able to buy it. And it's not terrible playing alone.

Luckily, The  remix my remix comp should get me enough money...

If I win... If it costs less than minecraft...

• Like 1

Got a new game! It's from the creators bendy and the ink machine! I my self only watched bendy on YouTube and it's a good game so I have high expectations for this one! And unlike most games I haven't really watched any YouTube videos of this and im not spoiled about anything! Im pretty sure it's a horror game and I love horror!

20190925193538_1.thumb.jpg.e1e179c5d9e5442e01fb3142e2d7fd20.jpg

• Eek! 1

On 9/23/2019 at 10:08 AM, NichelingPotato said:

I do not enjoy swedish. Why must it be mandatory in finland? It's hard for me to learn it...

4% of people speak it as their mothertongue and we have to suffer...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NichelingPotato said:

Got a new game! It's from the creators bendy and the ink machine! I my self only watched bendy on YouTube and it's a good game so I have high expectations for this one! And unlike most games I haven't really watched any YouTube videos of this and im not spoiled about anything! Im pretty sure it's a horror game and I love horror!

20190925193538_1.thumb.jpg.e1e179c5d9e5442e01fb3142e2d7fd20.jpg

Got through Episode/Chapter 1! Now I just have to wait for chapter two to come out! I would say it was fairly good.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know D&D/Dungeons and dragons? 

If you don't. it's a fun tabletop roleplay game. Look a video on it on YouTube or something as I don't have the time to explain all here.

I have like 5 of the game books with the game stuff… But the only problem is that you need this thing called Friends to play it...

And Im A shy and socially akward potato… (Even posting on this forum took me a bit)

• Sad 1

On 10/14/2019 at 11:02 PM, NichelingPotato said:

Does anyone know D&D/Dungeons and dragons? 

If you don't. it's a fun tabletop roleplay game. Look a video on it on YouTube or something as I don't have the time to explain all here.

I have like 5 of the game books with the game stuff… But the only problem is that you need this thing called Friends to play it...

And Im A shy and socially akward potato… (Even posting on this forum took me a bit)

Boop?

• Eek! 1

• 2 weeks later...