Stray Fawn Community

I am sick :(

MАTTRESS

6 hours ago, Polly said:

ahajaahhhaha past polly you never got rid of it

you live like this now /hj it's not as bad jus the air where i live is super crappy

I live like that too.

you need a humidifier.

5 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

aww look at little baby me looking for attention hoping someone will pity me awwww

I no longer feel emotion now that you said this

5 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

man i still get sick like this every few months :// its a little Less frequent now tho i think i dont really keep track of it

ACTIVATING EMOTIONS.

oh I had something like this once.

hmmmmm...

water tastes worse...

probably from barfing.

you must have nutrient deprivation. you need milk, yogurt, and citrus. If that doesn't work ask for a doctor for nutrient advice. it's probably also why your lip is bleeding. so you need to try those and then go see a docter.

or go see a docter right away.

it's probably healing because your nutrients are getting better.

it could also be a virus and you're developing antibodies, in which case you don't need to use money on a doctor.

8 hours ago, Zixvir said:

you must have nutrient deprivation. you need milk, yogurt, and citrus. If that doesn't work ask for a doctor for nutrient advice. it's probably also why your lip is bleeding. so you need to try those and then go see a docter.

or go see a docter right away.

it's probably healing because your nutrients are getting better.

it could also be a virus and you're developing antibodies, in which case you don't need to use money on a doctor.

you see. i Would go to a doctor but i would feel super bad asking to go and my mom probably wouldnt let me anyway

also im pretty sure i eat enough of those and im pretty sure i know why my lip is bleeding and its not ghat

also whats probably healing

also a while ago i looked it up and it seems like cyclic vomiting syndrome to me

• 1 year later...