Stray Fawn Community

Ottoman Empire Challenge

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Is this my first challenge ever made? Seems like it, and I hope it’s more unique than all the others, but anyways I just wanted to do this because right now I’m at school and studying history right now.. and currently me and my para are reading a book we grabbed from the library, and on a page we’re currently studying about the Ottoman Empire, and one of the things that I found interesting is how their hierarchy works! So I’ll explain and give some further rules to the challenge, let me know if there’s anything I need to change! ^^

First: The pairings.

Choose a starter male and female, give them any genes that you’d like, it doesn’t matter what they should have, as long as they are compatible with each other then it’s all good.

Second: Age Settings.

I don’t know about age.. so let me know if you need me to change anything there, but for now we’re just gonna do the default settings since this is important for breeding heirs quickly and letting the parents die soon after they grow up.

Third: Food and Nesting Material.

I suggest going with a lot of food and nesting material since this is gonna require lots of breeding until you get the heir you wish to choose for the next leadership.

Fourth and Finally: Hierarchies.

The way this works is that you HAVE to produce a male heir of choice, but be sure to breed as many as you can so you can choose that way, males can only be chosen, and once that heir has been chosen and after he grows up, he must be set to Alpha and immediately banish his siblings, he can kill them as it is stated how it works in the Ottoman Empire, but it’ll be a waste of time and energy, since he’ll have to be looking for a new female to mate with.

Oh, and one more thing, I am concerned about building big tribes, and you can do that, however it must be filled with unrelated wanderers found around the island, and this could be an easier way to choose a female mate for your male heir, and I thought it would just make sense if you wanna make an actual empire in your tribe and tell a story about them or whatever. So yeah let me know what you guys think! I’m not too educated much on empires but I’m working on it to get better at my knowledge ^^;. Please suggest some changes and ideas if you’d like!

Cheers!

-Silver ❤️ 

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I’ll have to do some changes here but right now I can’t... I’m tired and school’s already giving me anxiety.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 minutes ago, alex602h said:

basically in most empires, men had more rights than women (like in this challenge). Theres still some countries today who still do this :(

Still cool challenge :)

Thank you! ❤️

But that is really sad because there’s no right to have that privilege... :(