Stray Fawn Community

:D

georgie

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

this is one of the reasons why Meringue bestows his blessings upon humans as well as nichelings

I’m sick too.. :/

Guest SilverTheNicheling
19 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

well he only bestows blessings upon beings he likes so he must like you and georgie

Well Silver sure ain’t gay for Meringue :P 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Philo said:

I'm sick too! That's quite the coincidence ^^
Hope you all get better soon!

Thank you :’) wow I can’t believe the cold caught onto you too.. I hope you get better soon too 😢

There's been a sickness going around my school, now that we're back in confined classrooms...I haven't caught it yet but I think I was on the verge of catching it the other night. That night I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 1, 3, and 6:30 AM. Yeah it was a sucky night...little sis kept waking up and crying that her legs hurt :/

• Sad 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, magnolia said:

There's been a sickness going around my school, now that we're back in confined classrooms...I haven't caught it yet but I think I was on the verge of catching it the other night. That night I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 1, 3, and 6:30 AM. Yeah it was a sucky night...little sis kept waking up and crying that her legs hurt :/

*hugs* ❤️ oh I’m so sorry mags... 😢

I’m sick too! I blame my friend who shall not be named bc she was sick too.. or y’know I could be reasonable and blame the fact I haven’t seen literally any people from school until 4 weeks ago and being smooshed back into a tiny room with 30 kids who have germs caused it

• Sad 2