Stray Fawn Community

Random wings of fire roleplay

takoyamaaaS

On 6/24/2020 at 11:12 AM, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Vanilla patted The dragonet’s head.

(It doesn’t have to be a snowmaaan-)

He sniffled, then hugged Vanilla with all his might.

(try quoting me, I'll respond faster :D)

2 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

He sniffled, then hugged Vanilla with all his might.

(try quoting me, I'll respond faster :D)

(Ok

She Hugged the Dragonet back.

”It’s ok..” she said quietly to him.

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(Ok

She Hugged the Dragonet back.

”It’s ok..” she said quietly to him.

"Mom and dad always taught me to fear the tribes and places outside of my oasis..." He said between sniffles. 

5 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

"Mom and dad always taught me to fear the tribes and places outside of my oasis..." He said between sniffles. 

“Oh you poor baby.” She said, Hugging him tighter.

On 6/25/2020 at 9:30 AM, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

The Dragon at the Stand Said “Hello, what can I get for you today?”

Starling looked at the food on the counter-thing.

Apollo wrapped their wing around starling’s  shoulder and leaned casually on the counter. ‘’What do you feel like Star?’’

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

Apollo wrapped their wing around starling’s  shoulder and leaned casually on the counter. ‘’What do you feel like Star?’’

Starling Blushed and Looked at the food.

• Like 1

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Hmm..” She said, then she Pointed to a Cow.

”That cow.” She said.

(Starling has short arms-

(Is it a whole cow or just,, meat?

Apollo slid a few emeralds towards the stall owner. ‘’Cow please.’’ They said politely

3 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(Just the meat

The Stall owner nodded and took the emeralds then slid over the meat.

”Thank you for Your purchase.” They said.

They nodded and grabbed the basket or whatever and smiled back at Starling. “Anything else for you darling?”

Starling blushed even redder and smiled back. “I’ve always wanted a necklace..But That’s probably too much to ask.” She said, looking at the other stalls for anything else she might like, and leaning into Apollo.

(ships are sailing-

4 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Starling blushed even redder and smiled back. “I’ve always wanted a necklace..But That’s probably too much to ask.” She said, looking at the other stalls for anything else she might like, and leaning into Apollo.

(ships are sailing-

They chuckled. “My parents are some of the finest jewelry makers in the kingdom you know? I think I could make that happen for you” 

5 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She gasped and looked at Apollo.

”Really?” She asked hopefully.

They nod and guide her to a wooden staircase leading up the mountain side. It was well maintained and had small trees who’s branches looked overhead, shading the staircase, and also small candles that could be lit once it got dark. They eventually made it to another building , a shop by the looks of it.

2 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Ooo..” She said under her breath.

“Come on, lets..” they paused, taking a deep breath before taking her talons in theirs and stepping inside. There were stone display cases with necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and more throughout the front of the store and in the back half there was a counter with a male dragon with tangerine scales sitting behind it. Behind said counter was a door. 

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She Blushed, Smiled and Looked at All The Jewelry.

”wow, This is Amazing!” She said.

“You look around, I’ll be right back..” they said as the dragon at the counter approached them and dragged Apollo away into the back room. “Just knock when you’re done browsing!” They called over their shoulder as the door shut

“What are you doing here son?” The tangerine dragon asked with a sigh, pinching his snout with his talons in frustration. 
“oh, my friend and I were shopping and she might have expressed a desire for some nice jewelry. Apollo said, flinching at his fathers words slightly

a carnelian colored dragon looked at them with a frown.
“look, I’ll pay for it with my allowance, it’s nothing to worry about.” Apollo reassured them “anyways I’ll be going now-“ they said, going to walk away but being blocked by their mothers tail. 

“Dear son.” Jasper said icily. “Be careful out there” she said, inspecting a necklace carefully “wouldn’t want you getting hurt” she said, pulling the necklace’s chain taught and then swinging it back and forth. Apollo pushed by her and exited the room.