Random wings of fire roleplay

takoyamaaaS

• 1 year later...
On 6/11/2020 at 2:35 PM, takoyamaaaS said:

AWW STING AND ORCHID I FORGOT ABOUT YOU-

I have better OCs now.

I’ll join my own roleplay.

Buckwheat, male LeafWing.

Works as a tailor, although he never wears what he makes, for some reason.

Small compared to literally every other dragon in the universe.

forgot base was by GlamorousSneaking

E955E967-EDA9-4F2D-A698-1AE464ACF39A.thumb.png.9d02786de5b5b631ca9a24d4e05ad4d8.png

hs uhly

On 6/11/2020 at 2:38 PM, takoyamaaaS said:

Buckwheat casually wandered around the forest, occasionally stopping to sniff a flower or swing through a tree.

i rewrot ehtis :3

*buckwheat never quite knew what he was doing; it was simply... one of his quirks. he had often been scolded as a dragonet for wandering off into the forest; in fact he had very nearly been eaten by a bear once. and here he was again, walking aimlessly through the forest. his head was practically empty of thoughts other than 'interesting leaf' and 'rustling in bush, probably squirrel'. he paused for a moment, blinking down at a sprightly little blue flower. he dipped his head, nosing at its petals as he sniffed it. it smelled good, so he flicked his tail and moved on.*

*he paused again, lowering his haunches to the ground as he determined whether he should jump onto that branch. before he could fully reason with himself why he perhaps* shouldn't, *he was jumping, wings flared wide to aid him, and he was frantically scrabbling with his back talons to get a hold of the branch. he had entirely misjudged just how thin the branch was, however, and with a loud crack the branch snapped off of the tree under buckwheat's weight, and, with a yelp, he was plummeting to the ground.*

*panicking, he flapped his wings in a frenzy; he managed to flap them hard enough that he at least softened his fall, though when he landed the air was still knocked out of his lungs in a rush. he stayed there, splayed on the ground, decidedly a pathetic sight, for a few moments, catching his breath; then he stood up and shook his head, his horns momentarily getting tangled in a low-hanging vine, before continuing on his aimless way through the forest.*

On 6/13/2020 at 12:03 AM, flower said:

Name: Apollo

Pronouns: they/them

tribe: Skywing (he’s an orange boy >:0 )

dad: Ember

mom: Jasper

Siblings: none 

E733CBD7-F5D4-4F18-A09A-D87618D08C00.thumb.png.03299dc6356081fd34c31414ff4db8e7.png

FLOWER YOUMISGENDERED THEM