Stray Fawn Community

Random wings of fire roleplay

takoyamaaaS

“Nice to meet you Scorpio, didn’t really have a place to go, I was just walking through the halls admiring things.” She said shrugging. “And...got lost.”

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Nice to meet you Scorpio, didn’t really have a place to go, I was just walking through the halls admiring things.” She said shrugging. “And...got lost.”

"But what are you doing in the kingdom of sands?" He asked, rephrasing his initial question. "Its a long way from your.. tribes."

Just now, Flower said:

"But what are you doing in the kingdom of sands?" He asked, rephrasing his initial question. "Its a long way from your.. tribes."

“I Like to see new things, and the kingdom of sand is very pretty.” She replied.

He shrugged. "The people here don't really like me either, I still don't know if its because I threw a cactus out the window at that one lady or that thyre jelous oof my incredible with and good looks." He said with a serious face. "Anyways, Lady Vanilla, would you like to go on a tour of this kingdom? I'd be happy to show you some of my favorite places in it."

He nods curtly, walking out of the room. "Now this, this is my favorite! Hallway." He said. "Its like all the other hallways in this palace except theres a dent right here from the time my siblings and I decided to play tag inside with some of the normal kids from the school." He added with a smirk.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He nods curtly, walking out of the room. "Now this, this is my favorite! Hallway." He said. "Its like all the other hallways in this palace except theres a dent right here from the time my siblings and I decided to play tag inside with some of the normal kids from the school." He added with a smirk.

She nodded. “How many Dragonets were there? Who hit the wall?” She asked, tracing her claw around the dent then looking to Scorpio.

1 minute ago, Certified Baguette Lover said:

Buckwheat is just kind of vibin, so he flies to the Kingdom of Sand. He wants to be in the room where it happens.

XD

7 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She nodded. “How many Dragonets were there? Who hit the wall?” She asked, tracing her claw around the dent then looking to Scorpio.

"Probably about 15. It was a really wild game of tag.." he says. "Oh, their name was Sonoran." He says.

2 minutes ago, Certified Baguette Lover said:

He wants to be in the room where it happens.

I want to be in the room where it happened the room where it happened-

1 minute ago, Flower said:

MY GOD IN GOD WE TRUST BUT WE’LL NEVER REALLY KNOW WHAT GOT DISCUSSED, CLICK-BOOM THEN IT HAPPENED

AND NO ONE ELSE WAS IN THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENED

Edited by Certified Baguette Lover
Is that what comes after that I don’t know I have a terrible memory, unless it’s You’ll Be Back or What’d I Miss

Just now, Flower said:

"Probably about 15. It was a really wild game of tag.." he says. "Oh, their name was Sonoran." He says.

(First reply: “Wow, That’s a lot of Dragonets. Was Sonoran ok?”

(second reply: XD

1 minute ago, Certified Baguette Lover said:

MY GOD IN GOD WE TRUST BUT WE’LL NEVER REALLY KNOW WHAT GOT DISCUSSED, CLICK-BOOM THEN IT HAPPENED

XDD I can’t breatheee - H e l p

• Haha 1

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(First reply: “Wow, That’s a lot of Dragonets. Was Sonoran ok?”

(second reply: XD

They were fine, they got a little scraped up but I saw them the next day and they seemed fine. Not to mention all the other days I saw them."

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(Just gonna skip a little bit) BUT!

NO one elSE WAS IN THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENED THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENED 

Just now, Flower said:

They were fine, they got a little scraped up but I saw them the next day and they seemed fine. Not to mention all the other days I saw them."

“That’s good.” She said

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

(Just gonna skip a little bit) BUT!

NO one elSE WAS IN THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENED THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENED 

NO ONE ELSE WAS IN THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENED, THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENED, THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENED

NO ONE REALLY KNOWS HOW THE PARTIES (Burr noises)

THE PIECES THAT ARE SACRIFICED IN EVERY GAME OF CHESS

WE JUST ASSUME THAT IT HAPPENED

• Haha 1

Just now, Certified Baguette Lover said:

NO ONE ELSE WAS IN THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENED, THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENED, THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENED

NO ONE REALLY KNOWS HOW THE PARTIES (Burr noises)

THE PIECES THAT ARE SACRIFICED IN EVERY GAME OF CHESS

WE JUST ASSUME THAT IT HAPPENED

XD