Stray Fawn Community

Random wings of fire roleplay

takoyamaaaS

2 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“What did you say so about?”

He shrugs. "I don't know. Walking down a hallway is weird. talking in a hallway is also weird so I said something and it was also weird."

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He shrugs. "I don't know. Walking down a hallway is weird. talking in a hallway is also weird so I said something and it was also weird."

She snickered. “Yeah, Walking down a hallway with another dragon and nothing to say is kinda awkward, hehe.” She said.

(shhhhhhh dont mind my little personal timeskip)

Pear Blossom slowed to a stop, landing softly on the sand, reveling in the warmth between her talons. She took a look around, first noticing the Scorpion Den. Yeah, she would probably die if she went there. Looking back to the massive structure in front of her, she flapped her wings briefly, landing in the corridor.

"The Palace seems....exactly like it did last time. Seriously, who cleans this place up? Ah well, lets see if I can find the royals."

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She snickered. “Yeah, Walking down a hallway with another dragon and nothing to say is kinda awkward, hehe.” She said.

Scorpio laughed. "Yes indeed. Ah we're here." He said, sweeping some vines out of the way to reveal a garden

(I'm not gonna break character as greenpaw btw)

An rp? I dunno what those are but they sound fun! I made this so I guess use this...

His name is Milkweed!

(now for some out of character info! Milkweed is a Leaf and Hive mix, but because of his color, most think hes just a leafwing, unless they look closer at his extra pair of wings. He was raised on the edges of all the kingdoms in a forest that was turned dense and dangerous for security. His parents went back to the kingdoms, but never came back. He has grown up fearing the world outside the forest, is extremely nervous without his mask, and would never go near any kingdoms or castles. He has strong leafspeak, but almost no stinger. The stinger is there, but its extremely small and more to stun/surprise enemies and has no venom. He likes to decorate masks and if you gain his trust, he will trade things for them, like cool plants, sparkly things, gems, jewelry, and other things like those.

1444803371_MilkweedtheLeafHivewing.png.1f3e38b4fd548f03f242d75806a7e823.png

I will rp l8r!)

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Scorpio laughed. "Yes indeed. Ah we're here." He said, sweeping some vines out of the way to reveal a garden

“Oh wow...” she gasped, looking around at all of the pretty flowers.

"Hello!?" Pear Blossom called, walking through the hallway. "Do they not have any guards or something?" She stopped. "....why do I smell Silkwing?"

Turning to her left, she quietly followed the smell, squinting at a light that reflected off the walls.

2 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Oh wow...” she gasped, looking around at all of the pretty flowers.

"its quite beautiful isnt it?" He asked, looking at the cacti and desert plants.

"Oh, huh. Isnt this pretty." She said, walking into gardens.

Just now, Flower said:

"its quite beautiful isnt it?" He asked, looking at the cacti and desert plants.

"Finally, theres someone here! Dude, your palace is like, deserted." She said casually, walking up to him and inspecting a flower.

(sorry if im interrupting, but theres like, nothing else to do except send Pear Blossom to annoy you)

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Yeah!” She said, walking around and looking at all the plants then noticing the rainwing.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Finally, theres someone here! Dude, your palace is like, deserted." She said casually, walking up to him and inspecting a flower.

(sorry if im interrupting, but theres like, nothing else to do except send Pear Blossom to annoy you)

2 minutes ago, Certified Baguette Lover said:

Buckwheat runs even faster away from the palace. The leopard gecko casually walked even closer to the hybrid and SandWing.

His black eyes flicker from the dragon to the gecko. "Yeah.. Its been empty for a while." He said. "Oh, how rude of me, My name is Scorpio, you are?"

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

“!”

1 minute ago, Flower said:

His black eyes flicker from the dragon to the gecko. "Yeah.. Its been empty for a while." He said. "Oh, how rude of me, My name is Scorpio, you are?"

"Pear Blossom, nice to meet you. She smiled.

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“!”

"Oh, thats where the Silkwing smell came from. Hey."