Stray Fawn Community

Random wings of fire roleplay

takoyamaaaS

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘‘well jokes on you because..’’ he trailed off. ‘’Your face is dumb but not really it’s actually probably smarter than mine.’’

‘’Bye, we didn’t want to eat you anyways!’’ He called after it.

She snickered. "Wow, good job. Everyone, give up a slow clap forrrrrrrrrr Scorpio."

Suddenly cutting off, she flinched, pressing one talon to her face. "Ow." She hissed, pulling it away-just barely showing the white specks in her scar glowing red.

Just now, Clover said:

She snickered. "Wow, good job. Everyone, give up a slow clap forrrrrrrrrr Scorpio."

Suddenly cutting off, she flinched, pressing one talon to her face. "Ow." She hissed, pulling it away-just barely showing the white specks in her scar glowing red.

He would step closer to her. ‘’Are you okay? Mother says people aren’t allowed to die in the palace so if you think you are dying we’re going to have to bring you outside.’’

2 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Are you ok?!”

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

He would step closer to her. ‘’Are you okay? Mother says people aren’t allowed to die in the palace so if you think you are dying we’re going to have to bring you outside.’’

"Im fine, it just does that sometimes....listen, I have to go. It was nice meeting you though. Both of you."

She stood up, quickly running towards the exit, before turning around briefly. "Oh, Scorpio, here!" She grabbed a sanddollar out of a small bag around her neck, tossing it to him. "Heres some money. Get it? Because, sand...sanddollar-BYE!" She ran off.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Im fine, it just does that sometimes....listen, I have to go. It was nice meeting you though. Both of you."

She stood up, quickly running towards the exit, before turning around briefly. "Oh, Scorpio, here!" She grabbed a sanddollar out of a small bag around her neck, tossing it to him. "Heres some money. Get it? Because, sand...sanddollar-BYE!" She ran off.

He laughed so hard that smoke came out of his mouth and curled up into the air. ‘’Thanks Cherry blossom!’’ He called after her teasingly

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“I..should leave.” She said.

‘’Aw man. Goodbye m’lady, would you like me to accompany you out of the palace?’’

3 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Alright.” She said.

He’d walk with her to the palace gate. ‘’Well this is it. Goodbye lady Vanilla.’’

Pear Blossom flew away from the palace, glancing back at it briefly, smiling to herself.

As she looked back in front of her, she suddenly collided with something, both of them crashing to the ground. "OW." She looked up, hissing at whoever hit her, pausing as she saw the Skywing stand up. "ROBIN? WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING HERE-"

"Wow, do you ever shut up?" Robin growled out, glaring at her as she blinked at him. 

"Wait...did you follow me here?" Pear Blossom glared at him, backing away. "I knew you were insane, but 'stalker' wasnt exactly on my list of things wrong with you. Its been years-let it go, Robin." She sighed, shaking her body to get the sand off her scales. "...how's Toucan?"

Robin scoffed. "Fine, she's none of your concern anymore-not after you left her."

"I would have taken her with me, Robin. But its too dangerous for her-" Robin cut her off with a growl, shoving his face right into her's. "Oh please, you're just afraid of responsibility."

"You KNOW why I left!" She shoved him away, spreading her wings. "I have to go Robin. Dont follow me." She took off, sighing.

She nearly stopped flying when she felt heat sear her tail, looking back with wide eyes as she spotted Robin just a few feet behind, furiously spitting fire at her.

"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!" She veered to the left, darting back towards the palace, knowing that she didnt stand a chance out in the open.

She landed in the palace none too gracefully, tumbling over as Robin grabbed her, roaring. She tried to aim her venom at him, but he kept moving around, nearly burning her as she ran deeper into the palace.

(ow my fingers, that was long. i just want some drama-and fighting is fun to write)

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He’d walk with her to the palace gate. ‘’Well this is it. Goodbye lady Vanilla.’’

She handed him a folded drawing of all three of them, bowed and said: “I hope to see you soon.”

He smiled. ‘’This is great, I have a perfect spot for it in my room..’’ he said picturing it. ‘’I hope so too!’’ He’d watch her leavE

1 hour ago, Greenpaw said:

(I'm not gonna break character as greenpaw btw)

An rp? I dunno what those are but they sound fun! I made this so I guess use this...

His name is Milkweed!

(now for some out of character info! Milkweed is a Leaf and Hive mix, but because of his color, most think hes just a leafwing, unless they look closer at his extra pair of wings. He was raised on the edges of all the kingdoms in a forest that was turned dense and dangerous for security. His parents went back to the kingdoms, but never came back. He has grown up fearing the world outside the forest, is extremely nervous without his mask, and would never go near any kingdoms or castles. He has strong leafspeak, but almost no stinger. The stinger is there, but its extremely small and more to stun/surprise enemies and has no venom. He likes to decorate masks and if you gain his trust, he will trade things for them, like cool plants, sparkly things, gems, jewelry, and other things like those.

1444803371_MilkweedtheLeafHivewing.png.1f3e38b4fd548f03f242d75806a7e823.png

I will rp l8r!)

yeet. Also the forest is near the sandwing kingdom, but not too close. also I already broken character as greenpaw.

He jumped, hearing the fighting. ‘’What is going on?!’’ He helped, launching himself into the sky and scanning the palace walls for the source of the noise