Stray Fawn Community

Is there a free good recording program I can use to record Niche?

Renio2490

Serious question.
I downloaded Bandicam this morning and played Niche on record for 47 minutes. Though it cut off when I recorded 10 minutes, and I don't know what I expected from a free program that had a way to pay for the full version.
I want to record Niche and put it on YouTube (I have a youtube channel), so a free editing program would be ok too. But it's not like 5 seconds of my desktop does any harm on videos.
Also if you want to watch anything if I do get this dumb video thing figured out and post it, there'll be no sound (other than the music from the game) because I have no mic. ._.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eek! 1

I use lolio, it comes with a free editing program but using the editing program adds a watermark. also, do you use a laptop? is so, it probably has a built in mic.

one bad thing about lolio is that uploading the videos can takes AGES and I recommend putting the mp4 file into windows movie maker and saving it there so it takes a shorter time to upload to youtube.

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I use lolio, it comes with a free editing program but using the editing program adds a watermark. also, do you use a laptop? is so, it probably has a built in mic.

one bad thing about lolio is that uploading the videos can takes AGES and I recommend putting the mp4 file into windows movie maker and saving it there so it takes a shorter time to upload to youtube.

I run a Lenovo Windows 10
Okay so can you explain the steps to me
I'll find lolio right now though
is there a limit on how long I can record?

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I run a Lenovo Windows 10
Okay so can you explain the steps to me
I'll find lolio right now though
is there a limit on how long I can record?

nope, theres no limit! im pretty sure you just google lolio free screen recorder and download it