Stray Fawn Community

Soldier, Poet, King

flower

You may ask, “flower why haven’t you done more Halloween request?” And to that I say “because of this!”

54063D2F-9BB6-4039-9A3B-0E7E11B79B9C.thumb.png.60df7103bbddcde48d09a44f5ede092f.png

I stole the idea from this topic by @heyitsgeorgie.  

So sorry about stealing you idea

but anyways the characters in order of top to bottom are Clover (soldier) Foraythia (poet) and Falcon (king). Also I did not write the words bc I have terrible handwriting so I just used the text option instead, I will get back to working on my requests tomorrow at the very latest.

ah darn I forgot to mention the song is called Soldier, Poet, King and is written by the Oh Hellos 

• Love 7

I wonder how this 'meme' got started. Like, this is an actual Christian song. Who thought of assigning it characters? All three 'characters' are actually referring to the same person, so who thought to separate them into three?

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

9 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I wonder how this 'meme' got started. Like, this is an actual Christian song. Who thought of assigning it characters? All three 'characters' are actually referring to the same person, so who thought to separate them into three?

philosophical question of the day: who started this meme