angel's general art (+ art challenges)

wikipedia [he/him]

2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

hngh
you use a tablet right?
damnit for the forth time

2 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

nope! mouse :) 

This is proof that art is like 60% Creativity 39%Skill and 1% materials! I actually did some mediocre art for a trackpad thing (The thing on laptops... That you use w/out a mouse.) I am going to turn it into real art with my tablet but it was probably my 2nd best and quickest sketch of a human. 

DONE ON A TRACKPAD THING.

There you go, a little rant about how people think art is mostly materials. (I MEAN GUYS WE'RE ON THE NICHE FORUMS ADAPT!)

(Also I wasn't ranting at anyone. Don't think this is directed at you.)

• Paw up 1

13 minutes ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

This is proof that art is like 60% Creativity 39%Skill and 1% materials! I actually did some mediocre art for a trackpad thing (The thing on laptops... That you use w/out a mouse.) I am going to turn it into real art with my tablet but it was probably my 2nd best and quickest sketch of a human. 

There you go, a little rant about how people think art is mostly materials. (I MEAN GUYS WE'RE ON THE NICHE FORUMS ADAPT!)

I'm not good with my mouse. I'm sorta good with trackpad, but not. aaaaaa

• Paw up 1

5 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

nope! mouse :) 

😱😱😱 😄Now I'm even more impress with your art! I can tell you now that with a mouse I suck in anything art related 😫

5 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

I'm not good with my mouse. I'm sorta good with trackpad, but not. aaaaaa

6 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

I MEAN WE'RE ON THE NICHE FORUMS, ADAPT!

Just now, Renio2490 said:

no I've only had a laptop for a year, Chromebook barely two. shh let me do traditional to feel better about the fact I'm bad at this

Well, you do you. It wasn't until I couldn't respond that I realized 'Oh shoot wait, I totally forgot about traditional' And yeah it feels easier. A tablet makes it so it feels like you are drawing traditional...

21 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

My most faved picture on deviantart was done with a mouse. IMG_0173.thumb.JPG.7a33dce73e3b806b4936a58b3540b2b4.JPG

Not this one tough. My old laptop couldn't run gimp (well it did but I had to clear the history after every three strokes)

Can't remember the last time I used this one. I feel bad for it.