Stray Fawn Community

angel's general art (+ art challenges)

wikipedia [he/him]

2 minutes ago, ArgenteLeNicheling said:

Sorry if I’m stupid, but what’s Inktober...?

A challenge where you try to draw a peice of art every day of october. :) 
Theres offical prompts, but i'm not using those ones- 

tumblr_pxqpyodxjW1yph7a9o2_540.png
I'm using this and the pallette prompts below. 

GHOSTOBER_PALETTES.png?width=920&height=614

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Well unfortunately I can’t do every day of the month because of freakin school and because I have a freakin life so I can’t go out of my way to draw art all the time.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Y’all artists are better than I am, might be my stress, but I can’t do this, I wish I could, but I just don’t have the time.

42 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I'm 👀 to prompt 2 on the official prompt list and I think most artists in the hollow knight fandom are with me.. 👀 👀

If you use any more emojis we might have to arrest you in the name of the law.

• Sad 1
  • Eek! 1

8 hours ago, ArgenteLeNicheling said:

Well unfortunately I can’t do every day of the month because of freakin school and because I have a freakin life so I can’t go out of my way to draw art all the time.

I think we can all agree school can go... well die.

8 hours ago, ArgenteLeNicheling said:

Y’all artists are better than I am, might be my stress, but I can’t do this, I wish I could, but I just don’t have the time.

Same here. But frick school imma be an artist (I mean. Yes I will try school but... refer to top.)

• Eek! 2
  • Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I might not want to do inktober either... because I’m not a horror artist and therefore I’m not gonna draw gore that makes me feel uncomfortable... ;-;

Just now, ArgenteLeNicheling said:

I might not want to do inktober either... because I’m not a horror artist and therefore I’m not gonna draw gore that makes me feel uncomfortable... ;-;

I just draw whatever I want. I think as long as the prompt is kinda included it is fine😄 For the "Ring" I drew a circle made of vines, with gems braided in.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ArgenteLeNicheling said:

Goretober is a separate thing. For inktober you just need to use ink, gore/horror isn't required :)

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I still don’t freaking know about inktober, just the thought of feeling forced to do it to improve gives me stress and anxiety....

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, ArgenteLeNicheling said:

I still don’t freaking know about inktober, just the thought of feeling forced to do it to improve gives me stress and anxiety....

I think I’m just gonna stop following this if I’m so bothered by it.. I didn’t even know Inktober existed of all things and didn’t know about it, frick!

Just do what makes you happy😄 Last year was my first time knowing about it and I just didn't follow it for the same reason. This year I started in September and I don't care to improve (Would be nice if I do) But I do it mostly for fun and I already know that I won't be doing all 31 day drawings.   

@ArgenteLeNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, MiaKat said:

Just do what makes you happy😄 Last year was my first time knowing about it and I just didn't follow it for the same reason. This year I started in September and I don't care to improve (Would be nice if I do) But I do it mostly for fun and I already know that I won't be doing all 31 day drawings.   

@ArgenteLeNicheling

Thank you. That helped with my stress at least ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 hours ago, Lazukii said:

hey @ArgenteLeNicheling just saying that nobody's forcing you to do Inktober! Please just do what you enjoy, we don't want you to be stressed :)

Thank you! :D 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, alex602h said:

I, however, do not agree! I like school. Im not saying school is better than weekends tho!

Preach, we all gotta learn to like it.