Stray Fawn Community

Am I the only one who _____?

MАTTRESS

Think of something that you do, that you would think a lot of other people wouldn't do. Like "Am I the only one who pours milk then cereal then bowl?"

And someone else can say if they do that too or not and then say another one.

I'll go first

Am I the only one who turns on my air conditioner just for the noise?

Even if it's kinda cold outside but it's silent in my room, I might turn on my air conditioner to a low setting, just for the noise. Long silence makes me uncomfortable

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

49 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

Am I the only one who turns on my air conditioner just for the noise

I do basically the same thing. I'm not allowed to mess with the air conditioning, so instead I turn on a bunch of fans.

Am I the only one who hates cheese?

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

Am I the only one who hates cheese?

You’re not the only one actually :’3 I don’t really like cheese unless it’s on pizza and ONLY pizza, that’s it.. nothing else.

Am I the only one who always holds it and never uses the bathroom until I finish things that I need to do?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Am I the only one who draws (procrastinates) for 3 hours before thinking about homework??

IM THE SAME THING OMG!!!

13 minutes ago, Clover said:

Am I the only one who hates and is terrified of dogs? A lot of people call me crazy for it :')

Possibly. I love dogs but they scare me sometimes. Especially if it's running right at me at 30 mph. They always miss bowling me over by an inch...

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, magnolia said:

Possibly. I love dogs but they scare me sometimes. Especially if it's running right at me at 30 mph. They always miss bowling me over by an inch...

I just had a couple of really bad experiences when I was younger, and they just generally seem dangerous to me

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alex602h said:

I mean YOUNGER than me. Not older. My smallest uncle is only 1 year old... And my dad is 43...

a long time ago i read a book called Ginger Pye and basically it was about a dog but his owners ahs an uncle who was like 4. so  yeahhh

anyways am I the only one who doesn't like burgers?

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

You’re not alone, I hate em too.

Am I the only one who loves one Nicheling(Silver) over any other Nicheling(the others) I’ve made?

20 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Am I the only one who loves one Nicheling(Silver) over any other Nicheling(the others) I’ve made?

I'm sorry but I love Meringue more... I am loyal to him, i shall never betray Meringue

18 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Am I the only one who draws better when I randomly doodle and don’t try to accomplish anything then when I actually sit down and try to draw good?

no you are not that happens to em too

Am I the only one who wants to write but has several failed stories that lasted less than a chapter before dying out and never rekindling?

• Paw up 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

Am I the only one who wants to write but has several failed stories that lasted less than a chapter before dying out and never rekindling?

Trust me.. I know.. I’m just not meant to be a writer...

Am I the only one who witnessed a side of my family die off?(my mom’s brother, mother, father, and grandmother)

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

a long time ago i read a book called Ginger Pye and basically it was about a dog but his owners ahs an uncle who was like 4. so  yeahhh

:Eek: I stole that book from the library when I was a little kid! It's still sitting on my bookshelf to this day

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

:Eek: I stole that book from the library when I was a little kid! It's still sitting on my bookshelf to this day

NO WAY! Thief! ❤️ My sly beautiful vixen thief that is! ❤️ :Love:💕

3 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Well I didn't really make Ossen, he just happened... but I'm pretty sure almost everyone has a favourite nicheling (I've seen only a fev people who don't)

• Like 2

On 10/9/2019 at 11:12 PM, manglolia said:

Am I the only one who draws (procrastinates) for 3 hours before thinking about homework??

NOOOOOO I RELATE TO THIS SO MUCH (except instead of hours it's days oof)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
On 10/10/2019 at 7:33 PM, SilverTheNicheling said:

Am I the only one who witnessed a side of my family die off?(my mom’s brother, mother, father, and grandmother)

... NOBODY HAS THIS GRIEF LIKE I DO!