Stray Fawn Community

Am I the only one who _____?

MАTTRESS

On 11/10/2019 at 1:32 PM, heyitsgeorgie said:

YES YOU ARE YOU UNHOLY CREATURE

I actually haven't had a smore more than twice that I would know of but I didn't like it that much, probably because of the marshmallow in it which I also haven't had that much but I didn't like because it's gooey and weird and fluffy

Or maybe my brain made a false memory and I've never eaten a smore who knows

I don't like whipped cream because of the texture as well, and apparently shaken milk tastes like whipped cream and even though the milk that I shook like you're supposed to one time didn't have the texture the taste just put me off and that wasn't a very good bowl of cereal and oh my gosh run-on sentence...

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, OnlySlightlyEldritchFawn said:

Am I the only one that actually likes normal food more than sweets or pretentious, traditional dishes?

Even somerhing like red wine in spaghetti. No

huh?
my favourite food are mashed potatoes and as far as I'm concerned that's not sugar

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

am i the only one who is weird?

18 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

I bet you 3 quadrillion that we are all weirder than the next in our own way.

1 hour ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

Am I the only one who has random pains in their chest, head, etc at night specifically?

nope, I have random pains all the time (usually when I'm walking) and sometimes when I lay down in my bed at night my feet will hurt and I have to put them on top of a pillow for it to stop.

Am I the only one who sometimes can't stand my feet being warm at night and I keep them out of the blanket and keep moving them to a cold spot then a few seconds later it's warmed by my body heat

• Confused 1
  • Paw up 1

9 hours ago, Sting-tail fawn said:

Nope

Am i the only one who likes touching raw meat? (That sounded wierd...)

I know some people do, but I'm not usually one for touching. I even was one of those weird demon children that just stared at things

Am I the only one who has no idea what stuff like homestuck is about, and somehow afraid to ask at this point? 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Am I the only one who is really paranoid about salmonella in/on raw eggs and feels the need to wash my hands even if I just briefly touched the shall of an egg?

I swear to god every time I see ur pfp I think its rilaboom