Stray Fawn Community

Am I the only one who _____?

MАTTRESS

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 9:54 PM, Lord Momo said:

absolutely heckin not. I love it

Am I the only one who plays (or has even heard of) Miitopia?

I love miitopia! or at least I did until I lost my new 3ds

• 1 month later...

anyway am I the only one who says to myself that I am going to do something else after finishing this episode/chapter and then I forget that I was gonna do something else until I already started the next one

9 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

anyway am I the only one who says to myself that I am going to do something else after finishing this episode/chapter and then I forget that I was gonna do something else until I already started the next one

no

mah friends do this

Am I the only one who can have four thoughts as once and compregend them perfectly well without backtracking?

• 5 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

am I the only one who has a suuuper big family but never really talks to any of them (besides like my parents and siblings)

no, I have a big family and because of quarentine I can't visit. so I rarely talk to them.

18 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

am I the only one who has a suuuper big family but never really talks to any of them (besides like my parents and siblings)

I’ve close with my immediate family but the rest not so much. They think I really love to read because instead of talking to them I sit down somewhere and read a book. Plus it gives you 100+ maturity points.

• Haha 2

am I the one who almost constantly hums

ok not almost constantly but like a lot

if I'm playing a video game I'll probably hum along to the music, if there is none I'll just hum undertale music (sometimes the avatar main theme)

and I'll hum undertale music (also sometimes the avatar main theme) when doing other things that don't require much focus like making food

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 1:45 PM, gamingcookie said:

am I the one who almost constantly hums

ok not almost constantly but like a lot

if I'm playing a video game I'll probably hum along to the music, if there is none I'll just hum undertale music (sometimes the avatar main theme)

and I'll hum undertale music (also sometimes the avatar main theme) when doing other things that don't require much focus like making food

🅱ump

• 7 months later...
On 7/7/2021 at 1:16 AM, Polly said:

did... zix have a stroke

MAN that was a long time ago.

That brings back some thoughts I had.

• 4 months later...
On 10/9/2019 at 8:10 AM, sussy deltarune said:

Think of something that you do, that you would think a lot of other people wouldn't do. Like "Am I the only one who pours milk then cereal then bowl?"

And someone else can say if they do that too or not and then say another one.

I'll go first

Am I the only one who turns on my air conditioner just for the noise?

Even if it's kinda cold outside but it's silent in my room, I might turn on my air conditioner to a low setting, just for the noise. Long silence makes me uncomfortable

Lizard Cake how did you dig this up why did youreact haha

• Haha 1

Just now, sussy deltarune said:

Lizard Cake how did you dig this up why haha

wait nevermind i forgot you were the master of digging up old threads that i regularly think about in my scheduled "think about every cringe thing youve done ever" time

• Haha 1