Stray Fawn Community

Am I the only one who _____?

MАTTRESS

2 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

Am I the only one who is really paranoid about salmonella in/on raw eggs and feels the need to wash my hands even if I just briefly touched the shall of an egg?

Chicken and the like in hot countries. I haven't heard of anyone contacting salmonella here (irrational defense, but still). We don't use that many... Or eat food taken home from a restaurant or something. 

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

Am I the only one who really likes making art and stuff but then it sucks when I'm done

No, you defiantly aren't you should've seen my old yt profile lol. But am I the only one who obsess over dinosaurs, down to the scientific name?

am I the only one that gets annoyed at little spelling mistakes for no reason that don't matter and nobody cares about and nobody needs to care about and I know nobody cares about

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

am I the only one that gets annoyed at little spelling mistakes for no reason that don't matter and nobody cares about and nobody needs to care about and I know nobody cares about

DARN! I used to hate autocorrect, but on PC it isn't there and I'm lost with out. You have NO ideas how many posts I've edited on here because of grammar mistakes. I shall use the proper grammar from now on, if you want me too.

5 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

Nope xD 

10 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

That depends on what random is

just subjects that have nothing to do with eachother.

On 4/29/2020 at 10:39 PM, HotCoco278 said:

No, you defiantly aren't you should've seen my old yt profile lol. But am I the only one who obsess over dinosaurs, down to the scientific name?

probably,am I the  only one who plays foldit, the protein folding game

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

I forgot those existed, am I the only one who had no exposure to memes when I was 9.

Probably. My first time exposure to memes, I believe, was when I was 8 or 7.

Am I the only person who would voluntarily drink ketchup?

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

Interesting that this came to life.

Am I the only person who strongly dislikes Pokémon X and Y?

I only own Y and Ultra Sun. I finished Y and played half of it over again, never even got half way through Ultra Sun. Most of my favorite pokemon are in gen 6—dedenne, talonflame, skiddo, yveltal, xerneas, chespin and chesnaught (quilladin...not so much), and so on

4 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Probably. My first time exposure to memes, I believe, was when I was 8 or 7.

Am I the only person who would voluntarily drink ketchup?

if I think about it, maybe, ( I have no ideas for things)

16 hours ago, Zixvir said:

I forgot those existed, am I the only one who had no exposure to memes when I was 9.

The first time I had any access to the internet was at 10. I got an iPod for my birthday. And then it was limited, too, since I didn't have an email. So there was just. Playing games. Googling stuff. What could possibly be out there?

On 4/30/2020 at 4:43 AM, gamingcookie said:

I don't care much, as long as it is readable and doesn't distract from the context. Still, reading multiple paragraphs by a non-believer in commas can get painful. I can't claim to have all the rules down, though. German can be somewhat different on what makes up an independent clause. And I rarely stop to think outside of assignments. 

On 4/30/2020 at 4:46 AM, HotCoco278 said:

DARN! I used to hate autocorrect, but on PC it isn't there and I'm lost with out. You have NO ideas how many posts I've edited on here because of grammar mistakes. I shall use the proper grammar from now on, if you want me too.

My Laptop would replace every is and its with "ist" if given half of a permission to assault the forum populance...

• Like 1