Stray Fawn Community

Am I the only one who _____?

MАTTRESS

On 10/18/2019 at 2:18 PM, TundraKitsune said:

Am I the only one who feels the need to make random references to things that I like, often stuff I don’t expect anyone else to get?

no 3 years ago tundra i do that all the time [i wish i could think of an obscure reference to use here

On 1/1/2022 at 12:55 PM, GAMINGSPOOKIE said:

when im lying in bed i have a strong urge to lay on one side its usually the right but it can be the left and if i dont do it its a little uncomfy

update i now alternate between sides. i have this inexplicable urge to lay on a specific side at all times and it changes every few minutes. still usually the right tho

On 11/20/2020 at 1:45 PM, GAMINGSPOOKIE said:

am I the one who almost constantly hums

ok not almost constantly but like a lot

if I'm playing a video game I'll probably hum along to the music, if there is none I'll just hum undertale music (sometimes the avatar main theme)

and I'll hum undertale music (also sometimes the avatar main theme) when doing other things that don't require much focus like making food

oh my god i was humming as i saw this i cant escape it. now my favorite humming is still undertale and deltarune music (Especially attack of the killwr queen and fireld of hopes and reams] and also genshin music and i forgot what the avatar main theme sounds like. and also lemon demon i hum lemon demon a lot too

On 10/15/2020 at 2:23 AM, GAMINGSPOOKIE said:

update

4 at my mom's and 3 at my dad's now

i was on the forums when kiki was alive?? wait or is this about auggie i think its auggie :(dont you dare turn that into an emoji forums