Stray Fawn Community

Philo & Markus in Japan

Philo

Hey folks ^^

You maybe noticed that me and @Markus haven't been online all week long (or maybe not which is great too xD)
That's because we're currently attending a language course in Japan!
It all went so quick, a Nimbatus deadline here, a Niche mobile deadline there and suddenly it was time to get on the airplain. 
Sorry for not telling you earlier!
We were in Tokyo for 2 days, but that wasn't nearly enough to see everything. 

So, first thing after we arrived in Kanazawa (where the school is), I fell horribly sick, over 40 degrees fever. After 24 hours, it was suddenly gone, super weird! We're both staying at seperate Host Families. A host family is a normal family that takes in students or travellers while they stay in the country. So now I will focus on improving my Japanese ^^
Looking forward to tell you all about it and share some pictures once I'm back! (which is October 24th).

If you need anything in the meantime feel tree to tag @Micha!

2週間後にまた会いましょう!

• Like 1
  • Eek! 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Philo said:

Hey folks ^^

You maybe noticed that me and @Markus haven't been online all week long (or maybe not which is great too xD)
That's because we're currently attending a language course in Japan!
It all went so quick, a Nimbatus deadline here, a Niche mobile deadline there and suddenly it was time to get on the airplain. 
Sorry for not telling you earlier!
We were in Tokyo for 2 days, but that wasn't nearly enough to see everything. 

So, first thing after we arrived in Kanazawa (where the school is), I fell horribly sick, over 40 degrees fever. After 24 hours, it was suddenly gone, super weird! We're both staying at seperate Host Families. A host family is a normal family that takes in students or travellers while they stay in the country. So now I will focus on improving my Japanese ^^
Looking forward to tell you all about it and share some pictures once I'm back! (which is October 24th).

If you need anything in the meantime feel tree to tag @Micha!

2週間後にまた会いましょう!

Gonna need to use Google Translate for that last bit...

Also, I love Japan! Mainly because of their myths, like the giant catfish that causes earthquakes.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 9:26 AM, Meron’nikeringu said:

Gonna need to use Google Translate for that last bit...

Also, I love Japan! Mainly because of their myths, like the giant catfish that causes earthquakes.

meeeeeeee tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

also check out my post please I also have nimbatus post you know

• Confused 1