Stray Fawn Community

Some warrior cats writing

bostonlobstah

I started this a while ago but haven't worked on it in ages. I just wrote the last few paragraphs today. It's only the prologue and part of chapter 1, but I thought I would share. It's going to change to several different perspectives throughout the book. Anyways I hope you enjoy and let me know if you have some ideas for subplots as to where this story could go! :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16UTN-9PZuvQltRD5NE6kOAsh2QnvwCT5E9dW5UUQcXA/edit?usp=sharing

• Eek! 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, manglolia said:

I started this a while ago but haven't worked on it in ages. I just wrote the last few paragraphs today. It's only the prologue and part of chapter 1, but I thought I would share. It's going to change to several different perspectives throughout the book. Anyways I hope you enjoy and let me know if you have some ideas for subplots as to where this story could go! :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16UTN-9PZuvQltRD5NE6kOAsh2QnvwCT5E9dW5UUQcXA/edit?usp=sharing

Read only a few times(mainly because I’m in a loud environment..)but I’m already fascinated by your writing! :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling
13 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Read only a few times(mainly because I’m in a loud environment..)but I’m already fascinated by your writing! :D

Goin to a zoo now so I’ll definitely read this when I get back and I’m more relaxed! ^^

😮 one of your cats is named Silversplash, once upon a time I tried writing a WC story and made a big allegiances thing and Silversplash was a deputy I made! Looking at that doc with my allegiances, her description was pretty close too-- "Silver she-cat with sky-blue eyes"! We both had the same idea xD nice to know Silverspalsh has moved on after her days of HollowClan and beyond to ShoreClan!

my only complaint is that Morningsun said she had her kits 'last week', and the cats in the actual books don't know the word 'week' and use 'quarter-moon' instead. But maybe this groups of Clans had a kittypet as a big influence once, and taught them the word. Or maybe Morningsun got the word from Dash. I just wanted to point this out just in case. But anyways, it's really good so far!! And way longer than what I've ever ended up writing in my WC stories xD