Stray Fawn Community

update for the distasteful appearance

beny453

If you have you had a problem with predators attacking you even though you have a distasteful appearance, well I do I don't know about you but I think that if a nichling has a distasteful appearance rouge males won't breed with them and predators will think that there not yummy because they look bad. that is the update that i want for niche

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 replies to this post

I would actually like the idea for rogue males not to breed with distastefull looking females. I mean they already ignore spiky body females (if I remember correctly). I am not sure about toxic body but it would make a lot of sense and for bearyena snout. I mean if I was a rogue male I'd be pretty scared that that thing would eat me ^^

• Like 1

Predators are actually less interested in you when you have distasteful apperance :)
(But sometimes they are so hungry, they attack you anyways.)
I think that it would indeed be an option to make Rogue Males less interested in distasteful looking females as well.

• Like 1

I agree that rogue males wouldn't want to have children with females that don't look nice, but since all rogues have Derpsnout, I feel like they would like Derpsnouted females because they look like them.