Stray Fawn Community

add new weapon "elements"

Zixvir

basically  I want you devs to add these new weapon elements to the weapon workshop

for those of you who don't understand what I mean by the weapon "elements" the already existing ones are plasma, bio, kinetic and cryogenic

so the new weapon elements  should be: strong, electric, chemical

now here's a list of what the elements do

Strong : the strong element should do more damage at the cost of losing all  other stats.

Electric : the electric element should  stun robots and do normal damage to them, and the weapon should go through force fields and the bullets will bypass the force field if the shot hits a non-mechanical enemie it does no damage with a chance to stun.

Chemical: every time an enemie getsht by this it becomes lighter and eventually floats.

and for you players that have read this suggestion please think of more elements and what they should do

• Like 1

10 replies to this post

Isn't Kinetic already what you've meant by that. It does more damage than plasma & cryogenic on impact without having any other stats. Let me know if I misunderstood something wrong.

I'd also love to have an electric element that can stop weapons from shooting. But not only that, it should be like an EMP and disable every mechanical part that it hits. So enemies could disable the partially disable the drone functionality for a couple of seconds. Don'

16 hours ago, Roger said:

Isn't Kinetic already what you've meant by that. It does more damage than plasma & cryogenic on impact without having any other stats. Let me know if I misunderstood something wrong.

I'd also love to have an electric element that can stop weapons from shooting. But not only that, it should be like an EMP and disable every mechanical part that it hits. So enemies could disable the partially disable the drone functionality for a couple of seconds. Don'

no kinetic does average damage strong does extra  damage that's the purpose of adding this

also i'll add the EMP part ok

8 hours ago, corona_wind said:

Strong sounds an awful lot like kinetic, yeah.

"Electric" or "Ion" weapons might be a good thing to replace bio with, whose uses are very limited right now.

bio could be used for building and will not be replaced

On 10/16/2019 at 11:25 AM, corona_wind said:

Strong sounds an awful lot like kinetic, yeah.

"Electric" or "Ion" weapons might be a good thing to replace bio with, whose uses are very limited right now.

I explained on another post my take on bio weapons, they should be kept. instead, a new weapon category or even new weapon type could work for 'ion/electric' similar to the old spark weapon, using special exclusive upgrades.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:10 PM, Woworm said:

I explained on another post my take on bio weapons, they should be kept. instead, a new weapon category or even new weapon type could work for 'ion/electric' similar to the old spark weapon, using special exclusive upgrades.

I agree.