Stray Fawn Community

Hello! I exist.

Spino

I am a 13 Year old Spinosaurus who´s real name is Florian Aeissen ( Don´t try to pronounce it. )

I live in a small village in Germany about 15 kilometers away from proper civilization and I spend my free time playing with my dog,

reading or playing videogames. My favourite games are Hollow Knight, Don´t Starve and Niche while my favourite books are Seekers, Warriors

and the Percy Jackson universe. I discovered Niche quite a while ago and now I have come to the forums to bring chaos, volcanoes and...

noodles.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Eek! 4
  • Love 1

Just now, NichelingPotato said:

Yes I do! It's a creature from the hamlet expansion! Can't currently remember the name as I havent played much hamlet...

Pog. The thing is, they are the only hamlet creature I know that drops morsel, and I like having jerky, so I have to kill them,

wich is more difficult than it looks. Because they are EVERYWHERE. And gang up on you.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Spino said:

Pog. The thing is, they are the only hamlet creature I know that drops morsel, and I like having jerky, so I have to kill them,

wich is more difficult than it looks. Because they are EVERYWHERE. And gang up on you.

Piko and the different birds also drop morsel.