Stray Fawn Community

Roosting trees and birbees

GreenTheGreat

Hi again, its me!

So i was thinking about this for a while, trees with permanent nests in them and trees with multiple spots for nichelings to go on. Then i thought, why not put them together? so i thought of a roosing tree! But there should be a catch to having a large tree with lots of spots and permanent nests, in comes birbees. They have essentially take over this tree in little flocks/hives of 10-20 of them. They sting you if you get to close to the tree. (stings do one days worth of damage) You could either get creatures with armor to attack them, (birbees attack in groups) or give them food, this will stop them stinging you for a while. When they want more food with will make a ring around the nicheling who gave it food before, sort of asking for food. They will sting that nicheling until it gives them more food, or gets killed in the prosess. Thanks for reading! Btw, this is a birbee/hummingbee (thats what my family calls it.)15718593025361538859300.thumb.jpg.97281b984c42c52e6b133ae3f96549a1.jpg

9 replies to this post